I have the following body adornment:  

416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

QUOTE (Karot @ May 13 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the little red smurf passed out and that sweet motorbike thing, did you draw all those?

heh, no. they are the artwork o y favorite cartoonist from the late 60's early 70's named Vaughn Bode. He accidently hanged himslef in 73 or 74.

The character's name is cheech wizard. he's got no official hands. wink.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ May 14 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the little red smurf passed out and that sweet motorbike thing, did you draw all those?

heh, no. they are the artwork o y favorite cartoonist from the late 60's early 70's named Vaughn Bode. He accidently hanged himslef in 73 or 74.

Accidentally hanged himself?

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ May 15 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ May 14 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Accidentally hanged himself?

yup..and we all know how THAT happens.. wink.gif

• 1 month later...
I have my tongue pierced still, used to have my nose (just a ring through the nostril) until my cat ripped it out.. Probably would take that one out anyway by now.

I have 3 tattoos, one on each inner forearm, and my wedding band is tattooed on.

Not sure if I'd get more tattoos, I might one day.. we'll see.. I dont' think I'd want any more piercings though. I'd rather be tattooed any day of the week, vs. piercing.. just doesn't do it for me I guess..

Got an eyebrow piercing in my left eyebrow, left earlobe. I had a global and 3 other eyebrow piercings but I took them out because my last job only allowed 2 piercings...at $29 an hour to sit at a desk, I wasn't upset lol!

• 1 month later...
I really want a tattoo, unfortunatly I am unsure of what I will be doing as far as a career. I will be waiting untill I get a tattoo... I know for sure what I want and even talked to a tattoo artist about it...

The tattoo I want is a full sleeve. For a first tattoo I am not sure if I should go into it like that. But I am more into pieces then just a normal tattoo and what I want is something photo realistic art with a comic book look to it. Sort of the way the color is in Sin City.

As far as my career, I know I will be working with computers and business with computers and I dont think it will be a problem because ill be wearing buisness atire.. But ya never know... Edited by newjacksm

QUOTE (Barnaby @ Jun 27 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Jun 26 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ikon @ Jun 24 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My ink

Just got this one done:

Had these two for awhile:

that a kmfdm shirt?

Matches the KMFDM symbols tat... wink.gif

I guess it do at that. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, finally was able to get my ink done! here are some picture of the final results.

This was right when he finished.

Aaand here is the final polish before the saran wrap

OK THAT IS SOOOOOOOO BADASS PHANT! Really nice work, superclean and all, I hope it heals well for you!

Ahaa thanks gnr! i'm babying it until it heals, second day now and its kinda rubbing off/peeling already, so i hope thats a good thing >.< if not, what do i do? i've got a&d ointmint and the anti bacterial wash, so far i've did two applications of a&d and one antibacterial wash from yesterday at 7pm til today, 12pm.

[attachment=4063:04092009_003_.jpg]
this is the only one i can get to upload right now. It says "in god we trust" if u cant see all the words lol. Then on my right forearm i have my family traditon military tattoo (military branch symbol, career field, dates in military) then on my shoulders i have a holy trinity and a shamorock. My last tattoo is under my military tattoo its a barcode done in blacklight ink, and still shows up under the tattoo on top of it. And my ears are gauged at a 6

• 1 month later...
Both ears gauged out to 00's.

Planning on going to 1/2 inches.

Also I want my lip and my industrial done, but sadly I'm looking for a job right now and a lip piercing won't help, and I'm really afraid of how bad the industrial will hurl. Hahah.

And I want a tattoo on my side, but haven't seen a design I want yet, m friend's supposed to draw me one soon. Plus I don't have the money right now.