mushrat

I have the following body adornment:  

416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

You're guessing right, that is the pattern of a monkeyfists, an old knot that sailors used for tossing. The use I have for them though is in my firepoi spinning where the kevlar wick is knot like a monkeyfist. This pattern is the pattern a kevlar MF would create if I happend' to hit myself during a firespin.. so this is like a pretty common pattern for most fire spinners and performers smile.gif
Love that pattern, burn and coal marks have never been so pretty tongue.gif
so yeah the tattoo is like a celebration for my arts smile.gif Edited by Footfalls

Footfalls that is badass. I love the tats simple design and placement and I must say firespinning is pretty damn cool. Cool cool cool.

I've got a chef's knife tatto on the back on my left forearm, a saying from my family crest on the back of my left arm and this one on my right forearm

[attachment=2537:n6301827...210_5878.jpg] Edited by roux58

I have 1 tat and no peircings at the moment.

It's above my left breast. It's a heart (sorta tribal looking) formed by two snakes 'kissing'. I like it alot. It's a bit messed up (scarred up and such, bad tattoo artist) but I love it :]

I USE to have my tongue peirced, and my ears. Took the ears out because of a job at FedEx (gonna get em redone) tongue out because I got bored with it.

Roux that tree is pretty cool, whats the text?

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Nov 16 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EL has gotten the start of his first tattoo. Took around 2 1/2 hours to do this outline, and yes i passed the hell out about half way through it.

Lookin' good, El.

Hey anna I was thinking of something like that. I'm looking to get some ink soon.

I'll try and dig out a piccy I had of someone who was using chain poi doing some hyperloops and wraps, and managed to wrap the chain up over his shoulder and down his back, you can see the whole thing it looks like a tat!!

QUOTE (Footfalls @ Nov 17 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Evan that looks sooo smashing!
is it gonna be a colour or black/grey?

Its going to be in color. Im leaving what colors up to him. Hes the artists not me xD Hes damn good though, ive found my tattoo artist.

That is a damn sexy tat...nice and clean too, good lines and fill.

Okay I finally decided to post some pics. Here's my one ear with the 12g Inner Conch and 0g lobe. The other ear has the lobe stretched at 0g

p.s. Please ignore my gross facial hair. It's No Shave November.

My first tattoo on my 16th birthday

My second tattoo after I graduated High School.

It's a puzzle piece if you can't tell.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Nov 19 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just found this and just thought i would share...it's no one i know but it's a bit overboard.

At least he's taken really good care of his mods. If his surface peircing on his neck was rejecting and his tongue splitting started growing back it would look exponentially worse.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 17 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EvansLight @ Nov 16 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EL has gotten the start of his first tattoo. Took around 2 1/2 hours to do this outline, and yes i passed the hell out about half way through it.

passed out? you was just being Coi... cool.gif

...that was bad... bad bad pun...

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Nov 19 2008, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Nov 19 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just found this and just thought i would share...it's no one i know but it's a bit overboard.

At least he's taken really good care of his mods. If his surface peircing on his neck was rejecting and his tongue splitting started growing back it would look exponentially worse.

I can't believe you thought that was a guy...

QUOTE (Stuie @ Nov 19 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 17 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EvansLight @ Nov 16 2008, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

passed out? you was just being Coi... cool.gif

...that was bad... bad bad pun...

thank you for getting it. happy.gif rolleyes.gif