1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Nov 19 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Nov 19 2008, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Nov 19 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just found this and just thought i would share...it's no one i know but it's a bit overboard.

At least he's taken really good care of his mods. If his surface peircing on his neck was rejecting and his tongue splitting started growing back it would look exponentially worse.

I can't believe you thought that was a guy...

It looked like a guy to me. Typically guys get more extreme mods. I apologize for assuming.

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Nov 19 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looked like a guy to me. Typically guys get more extreme mods. I apologize for assuming.

No apology needed. I was just kinda surprised. Wasn't giving you crap or anything.

In other body modification news, I just bought some new 6 ga tunnels. Well, two different pairs of tunnels and one pair of plugs.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Nov 19 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No apology needed. I was just kinda surprised. Wasn't giving you crap or anything.

In other body modification news, I just bought some new 6 ga tunnels. Well, two different pairs of tunnels and one pair of plugs.

Grats. If you get in to a larger gauge I suggest investing in some scilicone tunnels. They're really comfortable and fun to play with. They're just a real bitch to get in when you're at a smaller gauge.

Ahh, I've only gotten two body piercings(Nipples,) but no tattoos as of now. These nipple piercings were my first ones, and honestly, I think they're pretty cool. Of course I don't go around ripping my shirt open showing them to the world for attention, but they are more of a subtle thing that I let other people find out on their own. (Although I do tell those "Nipple twister" type people first hand, because it hurts :[ )

As for my first tattoo, I'm VERY interested in a koi fish skin splash design on my right ribs. As soon as funds add up, (near Feb) I'm heading down to a parlor to get it done.

So, I feel pretty stupid admitting this... but I can't get my plugs or tunnels in. Right now I'm at a 8 gauge and I bought two pairs of tunnels and one pair of plugs which are 6 gauge. The tunnels are flared at both ends, and the plugs... well... the plugs are plugs. What should I do?

Since I can't seem to edit my last post. I compared my 6 gauge tunnels and plugs to my friends 6 gauge tunnels, and mine seem to be quite bigger. I don't know if mine just happened to be made by a different company or what but I doubt I'll be able to get them in without making my ears bleed. I dunno...

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Nov 24 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I can't seem to edit my last post. I compared my 6 gauge tunnels and plugs to my friends 6 gauge tunnels, and mine seem to be quite bigger. I don't know if mine just happened to be made by a different company or what but I doubt I'll be able to get them in without making my ears bleed. I dunno...

Different materials and companies can have a factor in size. I'd definitely put the plugs in first then wait till your ears heal before you start messing with the flared tunnels. Also i'd recommend taping instead of using tapers. Grab some PFTE tape [it costs like 2 bucks for a roll] and some jojoba oil. Put 2-3 layers every day and lube it up before you stick it in. If you wanna dead stretch then take a shower beforehand then lube it up.

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Nov 29 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Different materials and companies can have a factor in size. I'd definitely put the plugs in first then wait till your ears heal before you start messing with the flared tunnels. Also i'd recommend taping instead of using tapers. Grab some PFTE tape [it costs like 2 bucks for a roll] and some jojoba oil. Put 2-3 layers every day and lube it up before you stick it in. If you wanna dead stretch then take a shower beforehand then lube it up.

I couldn't get the plugs in, either... unsure.gif My ears are still healing from my first attempt (I literally tried until I bled.) I sanded down one side of one pair of tunnels so now only one side is flared. I'll try again when my ears are back to a-ok. Going to take a shower before hand and see if I can get the tunnels in. Wish me luck, guys.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Nov 30 2008, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Nov 29 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't get the plugs in, either... unsure.gif My ears are still healing from my first attempt (I literally tried until I bled.) I sanded down one side of one pair of tunnels so now only one side is flared. I'll try again when my ears are back to a-ok. Going to take a shower before hand and see if I can get the tunnels in. Wish me luck, guys.

Good luck on the dead stretch! I'd suggest getting single flare tunnels next time. They're pretty much all I use and it works great if you decide to start taping.

I have been thinking of getting a Surface piercing latley, either a Madison or a sternum.. but havnt decided yet tongue.gif
dunno if neither would suit me but whatevah

getting my labrae done in the next couple months, wife's getting her first "official" tat done in the springtime.

Both of my earlobes are pierced and gauged to a 2. Around new years I plan on getting my first tattoo done, and having my septum re-pierced. The girl I'm currently dating has her lip pierced, her eyebrow, over four piercings on each ear, including 00g lobes, and she plans on becoming a tattoo artist.

Some people believe our life style choices are taboo, but we love the way we look.

I have a power symbol on my back, lols. I plan on getting a sleve based on my Chinese zodiac and also a lip ring. Tis all in the works though. I procrastinate more on those things that school. Smoking hookah would get put on hold for 3 months too if I got the lip ring. sad.gif

Note: the "power symbol" is that O/I symbol (where the I is in the top of the O) that is on the power button of an Xbox 360 or a computer power button. I am a CS major and I love electronics, what can I say?

• 1 month later...
Ahh, I'm totally addicted to piercings and tattoos, there are so many that I've been wanting, and will soon get (tattoo in a few months, piercings when i move out)

So i couldn't wait and i had to try, lip ring! Opinion you guys? (Tell me how it looks! your opinion will ultimately decide if I'll be pulling through with this piercing when I move out!)

Edited by phantastik

I have 3 tattoos, 2 on my inner arms, and 1 on my right shoulder.

The 2 inner arm tattoos are smallish, however they are nowhere near done, the long term plan is to work them into full shoulder pieces.

The 1 on my right shoulder is medium size and was my first tattoo.

In the future I plan on possibly getting more, I am finishing up my inner arm tattoos in the near future.

I could post some pics if anyone was absolutely interested, it's just not easy to get a clear shot without some outside assistance, hah.

Edit: No piercings, none in the future either. Edited by Hobbs

I forgot my avatar is the tattoo on my inner arm, one on each. The right is outlined in black and has black in the center of the eye, the left isn't as dark of an outline, and that was the point.

got 5 of them myself..here are 4..the other is my name in assyrian writing thats on the right side of my neck..

loved by few,hated by many,respected by all

in the cross i have the words god,truth,loyalty,family and in the shroud the words one day

to him that overcometh, shall i grant to sit with me in my throne even has i overcame and am sat with my father in his throne

• 1 month later...
75% done left sleeve

Marie Leveau, voodoo queen of New Orleans with the XXX

Pantera snake and skull cowboy

Close up of the main piece, skeleton bandido with smoking guns

Somewhat good view of sleeve and HIM tattoo

I currently only have one piercing out of ten left, a 10 gauge septum, I still want to take it up to a 4, but it will take a long time as I don't want to snap the cartilage in my nose (a 4 is what the use to pierce a bull's nose). Other piercings that I have had were :right eyebrow: 2 one horizontal, one vertical, so that 3 beads lined up over my eyebrow and one just above and to the side of where my eyelids met. nostrils: took a few attempts for my artist to get this one right(my nose is a little asymmetrical,) done with a 14 gauge, I would place labret studs upside down in both holes or on occasion use small spikes, looked sick with the septum. right ear: 5 holes starting at the top and all pretty close to each other. the pattern of them was a spiked horseshoe with a spiked labret in the middle, then another horseshoe. on the day before my band goes to play it's first gig (were back together again minus one member) I will get my nostrils and eyebrow done once more.
I don't have a tattoo yet, but am working on getting one soon, bass strings running up the side of my leg to my knee, with frets that would look as if they were stapled into place. (I am looking for an artist that also plays, so that it would look more to scale)

• 1 month later...
I've got 4 piercings, two in the left eyebrow and both ears pierced- BUT -I haven't worn earrings in many years. Got my first ear done when I was 16, got my tattoo when I was 17, and the second ear when I was 18. The eyebrow came freshman year of college probably 19, took the earrings out a year later.

The tattoo is on my shin, I will see if I can find pictures of it all.

Found a couple, only one I could find with the eyebrow rings showing up was me in Chornobyl (that is the sarcophagus in the background, underneath that would be the exploded reactor). The second shot is a simple one of my tattoo on the shin.