mushrat

I have the following body adornment:  

416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

No I was talking about cooks haha I understand the confusion though I should have clarified. But I can't wait to start getting tattoos haha I'm waiting till I get my own place since I'm livig at my buddies for free right now

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1343791043' post='553028']
Yeah I am going to wait unless one the artists my dad knows does it free since he has known them Lon enough to have trust worthy artists that know what they are doing
[/quote]

pshhhh... if they fuck up.. just say "i had planned on it being messed up, you know, since i'm hipster"

and people will understand

^Lol, Nate!

Oh ho ho, looky what came in the mail today...

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Random/75124011.jpg[/img]

I'mma shove deez bitches in tonight when I get off work! I'm to understand double flares can be quite tricky to get in sometimes... I've never tried these before. I've always just used the rod-type ones that come with the o-rings you have to use to keep them in place (the o-rings you see pictured came free and are not necessary to use with the double flares; I will keep them as backups for my other straight rod-like ones, as I lose those every once in a while).

Shower was a no-go... My lobes just aren't stretchy enough. This sucks, because I paid $16 total for them and obviously can't return/exchange them now that I broke the seal on the little baggies... :(

I think I'll be posting up a sale thread with all of my gauged jewelry to try and recover some of my costs from these. Goes all the way from regular 20g to 8g. Should save some money for those looking to start gauging their ears. I guess I need to go sterilize and measure all of them now...

I'm at 0g and might go higher then that soon, but still thinking about it. I don't want them huge but I do like/prefer them at a certain size. I've wanted to buy some of those hider plugs for a while now, so hopefully I will soon soon.

Oh and yes double flares are a bitch and a half. I don't bother with them. Single or no flares for me.

I have my whole back and butt tattooed... its not even half way completed. We are working on a full female asian bodysuit. I only have one tattoo artist and it will stay that way. I also have 3 dots tattooed next to my left eye.

My belly button and ears are pierced. I used to have my nose pierced but I took it out one day when I was freaking out on allergies. I thought maybe it was the metal in the jewelry. Turns out it was not but the hole closed. I think I will get it re pierced though.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1344457457' post='553640']
I have my whole back and butt tattooed...
[/quote]

Pics or I don't believe it. ;) Edited by bruceg
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='bruceg' timestamp='1344477054' post='553670'][quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1344457457' post='553640']
I have my whole back and butt tattooed...
[/quote]

Pics or I don't believe it. [/quote]

[attachment=5918:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344478374.003868.jpg]

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1344486878' post='553685'][quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1344485675' post='553684']
I remember when I was newer and went on tc and Katie was showing off her ink. I was amazed
[/quote]

when you were underage?[/quote]

Hey you shut your whore mouth Nate HAHAHAH just kidding buddy
  • Upvote 1

[center]So my nose is finally re pierced and I have three of these little dudes on my lower back. Got them on an impulse, going to get them colored in white and have some moss and rocks around them the next time i go back. [/center]
[center] [img]http://www.onlineghibli.com/mononoke_hime/newimages/Kodamas.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]Considering three other tattoos, and my artist is willing to do them for a gooood price. don't know if i could sit through it all >.>[/center]

[quote name='Miss Crafted' timestamp='1344533039' post='553719']
[center]So my nose is finally re pierced and I have three of these little dudes on my lower back. Got them on an impulse, going to get them colored in white and have some moss and rocks around them the next time i go back.[/center]
[center][img]http://www.onlineghibli.com/mononoke_hime/newimages/Kodamas.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]Considering three other tattoos, and my artist is willing to do them for a gooood price. don't know if i could sit through it all >.>[/center]
[/quote]

what are those things?

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1344546691' post='553737']
[quote name='Miss Crafted' timestamp='1344533039' post='553719']
[center]So my nose is finally re pierced and I have three of these little dudes on my lower back. Got them on an impulse, going to get them colored in white and have some moss and rocks around them the next time i go back.[/center]
[center][img]http://www.onlineghibli.com/mononoke_hime/newimages/Kodamas.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

what are those things?
[/quote]

Other than awesome!??!?!

lol

They are from one of my favorite movies Princess Mononoke. Katie, you should see it.
In Japanese folk lore they are called Kodama. The more of them that are in a forest the healthier the forest is. In the movie they have bobble heads and disappear.
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Hallie your pic isn't showing up for me! :(

I just was at the Boston Tattoo Convention. Got about 5 and a half hours of work on my thigh piece done there (after about 10-12 hours previous to that) ... still not finished. Will post pics soon. Looking for pics of me at the con online, a bunch of press came by and took photos of me as I was under the needle and talking to my artist.

Bam! Here we go. Goes from about 2" above my knee, the tops of the swirls are just below my butt. We wanted to enter it in Best Large Color but weren't going to be finished by the deadline (8pm) and around the same time I had been sitting for about 5.5 hours with a few stretching breaks, so I was about at the end of my endurance there.
[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/284504_462508333780876_1268546623_n.jpg[/img]

The convention itself was awesome. Lots of cool people milling about. There was a burlesque show and a magic show, and a beauty contest, but I was pretty confined to the table... I got to see a traditional hand-tapping method tattoo being done though, which was pretty cool. Amy Nicoletto of LA Ink (you know, the one that looks like a gothic drag queen) was right across from the booth where I was sitting. Fun having people come by while I was getting tattooed and telling me how awesome it was turning out, and how well I was sitting etc.
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1346814515' post='555794']
Bam! Here we go. Goes from about 2" above my knee, the tops of the swirls are just below my butt. We wanted to enter it in Best Large Color but weren't going to be finished by the deadline (8pm) and around the same time I had been sitting for about 5.5 hours with a few stretching breaks, so I was about at the end of my endurance there.
[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/284504_462508333780876_1268546623_n.jpg[/img]

The convention itself was awesome. Lots of cool people milling about. There was a burlesque show and a magic show, and a beauty contest, but I was pretty confined to the table... I got to see a traditional hand-tapping method tattoo being done though, which was pretty cool. Amy Nicoletto of LA Ink (you know, the one that looks like a gothic drag queen) was right across from the booth where I was sitting. Fun having people come by while I was getting tattooed and telling me how awesome it was turning out, and how well I was sitting etc.
[/quote]

I'm not seeing the pic here, so [url="https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/287639_462508333780876_1268546623_o.jpg"]here's a link.[/url] Sorry for the multi-posts, it's not letting me edit in this thread. *shrug*