mushrat

I have the following body adornment:  

416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

This is my tat as soon as it was finished. [img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6812/tattoo2l.jpg[/img]
and this is what they are a'posta look like [img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3609/180pxmononokekodama.jpg[/img]
Like I said before, I want to get them colored in white as soon as I can.

They are on my lower back on the right hand side.

Also, tattoo conventions are the most fun I have ever had. My dad got tattooed by Sailor Jerry's last apprentice- Shanghai Kate. Seeing the traditional tapping method is so interesting. Seeing them pull the needles back out of the skin. Whoah...

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1346835350' post='555818']
Jordan, you're the toughest person I know at the moment.

You keep picking the most painful places to get tattooed!
[/quote]
Hahaha. I had a guy selling tattoo supplies across from me who came over and was like "holy balls, you sit like a rock." I make some faces but how I see it, it's not doing anyone any favors to complain or be squirmy.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1348440339' post='557022']
Can I post mine in RHD? ;P
[/quote]

Do you currently have red hair?

If not, I think Mush would be willing to make an exception... :)

Tell you what, to play it safe, just send the pics to me and I'll photoshop your hair to make it red. :D
  • Upvote 1

Took my eyebrow ring out after 10 years. Feels strange, healed up after like 2 days. Still have my labret in and will likely jkeep it for a long while. Might use the eyebrow decision as an excuse to get my nose done, lol.

Oh also I got another little tat kindof on a whim earlier this year. It's not a fantastic quality but that wasn't the idea, it was the dude's first official in-shop tat so I was kinfdof honored to get it done. And it was freeeeee. For what it is he gave it really clean lines so it's not some super shitty ink, I'll probably get it elaborated upon by another artist eventually. Little bass clef on my outer thigh just above the knee.

• 4 months later...