One for the rest of your life

So, pretty simple, if you had to pick one flavour to smoke, or vape, for the rest of your life, and it was the ONLY flavour you could have....what would it be?

For me, Peach flavours have always been my go-to, so it would probably be a peach flavour that is somewhere between Tangiers and Mizo. I absolutely love kashmir peach, but I think I would crave the non-kashmir versions of it after a while, so it would probably just be a basic peach.

Probably the real Bahraini Apple from the Bahrain Tobacco Factory

​God that was so good. I wish every apple was like that apple.

​Wait, did you try the actual stuff from Bahrain, or just the Elmas/Rosanna?

Man,  you guys know I haven't smoked hookah in a while, but Eric's Maraschino Cherry was da fucking bomb. Omg that shit would kick your teeth in with flavor. Then again anything Eric made would kick your teeth in. 

Yeah honestly thinking about it just give me anything that says "Tangiers" on the label and I'm good. 

Edited by fcbayern
I can't spell

Probably the real Bahraini Apple from the Bahrain Tobacco Factory

​God that was so good. I wish every apple was like that apple.

​Wait, did you try the actual stuff from Bahrain, or just the Elmas/Rosanna?

​Oh I didn't realize the Elmas/Rosanna stuff wasn't the "real" stuff. Damnit, now I know there is a better one out there...if you ever find more let me know!

Hands down ty, Kashmir peach. I crave the taste when I'm smoking other flavours. And I can smoking it everyday forever!

​It's such a toss up, it's what I'm smoking right now, but, I think I love Tasty Peach (that's the one k peach is made with, right?) just as much. Ahhhh, I DON'T KNOW! hahah

Edited by â€On

I'm with what jay said for hookah.  If you like peach flavor for vaping, there a local shop making a peach bomb flavor that is amazing.  Pm I'd your interested and want to trade some juice

I'm with what jay said for hookah.  If you like peach flavor for vaping, there a local shop making a peach bomb flavor that is amazing.  Pm I'd your interested and want to trade some juice

​Possibly in the future, do you like custard/dessert vapes? I've been REALLY enjoying Apachi by Halcyon, it's a fantastic peach/apricot/lychee blend.

yah tasty peach is the peach in KP, but i almost kind of noticed that a 250 i had of burley kp tasted like forplay on the peach. maybe it was just me but it was different, but nice.  i still prefer noir kp but burley has more flavor sometimes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I had to choose today, right now, I'd go with AF Melon.

(Am I seriously the only non-premium member, non-moderator, non-admin in this thread?)

Edited by insidius

If I had to choose today, right now, I'd go with AF Melon.

(Am I seriously the only non-premium member, non-moderator, non-admin in this thread?)

​Hahah, well, the regular members are pretty few and far between these days, but, things are definitely picking back up :) 

Has AF changed their recipes again more recently? Last time I had any AF was about 2-3 years ago and it was just way too sickly sweet for me.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...