Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

• 2 weeks later...
Near the End of "Beat the Devil" when everyone gets caught by the authorities. The man questioning them is smoking one. Watching it a second time there are some just randomly through out the movie in the background. Very old looking ones. It was a Bogie flick so that's expected.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1354228208' post='563356']The new dexter episode had a hookah in the background.[/quote]

I thought about posting that one, but thought it might have been an NHT pipe...

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Watched "Archie's Final Project" on Netflix the other day, had an "Alice In Wonderland" styled scene with a weird looking hookah.

[img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTA1NzEzMTYxODZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDcyMTYxMjY@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg[/img]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taken 2.... all of the scenes in Istanbul.

I now know hookah shops are fronts for illegal kidnapping activities.

My though process during that movie...  Oh cool hookah shop!!!  

Why is nobody freaking out about all these damn grenades going off around town

• 6 months later...
I noticed one day watching the tv show Cheaters one of the place they was at was a hookah bar in Dallas Texas. It made me smile to find that show because as the drama scene came down I saw some lovely hookahs. Now I also remember watching reruns of The Adams Family many hookah scenes. What I was wondering what other shows, movies, or even games have you seen hookahs in.

no worries spirit, everyone makes mistakes. There's a LOT of threads in here, if you want to be sure, just search your subject in the search bar first. If nothing matching or exactly what you're trynna talk about comes up, star a new thread, if something DOES and it's not incident specific, go ahead and add to it.

It's better to be safe than sorry, right? haha. mind you, repeat threads aren't uncommon, but they're usually merged when discovered.

Hey, at least we are not like some forums that actually ban folks for not using the search button. Or going on a bash fest. I prefer this being a friendly forum where that shit isn't allowed. :)

Wait wait wait..other forums do that? That is dumb!

you know...I cannot think of many times a hookah is a movie that has not been listed yet....