Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

QUOTE (engineonmute @ Jan 1 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hojo @ Dec 11 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the episode of The Office that just aired, Creed was smoking a hookah at the Moroccan-themed Christmas party. I think I got a little TOO excited when it showed up on screen.

hahahahaha ya same here i was like screamingg lol.

Yea, my friend and I did the same thing.

Also on one of Anthony Bourdain's shows.

Just spotted one in Adam Sandler's Click

right before he discovers hes fat, there is one on the lil tv phone, I think it was Will Ferril smoking it, but I'm not sure...it was a nice egyptian

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 4 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just spotted one in Adam Sandler's Click

right before he discovers hes fat, there is one on the lil tv phone, I think it was Will Ferril smoking it, but I'm not sure...it was a nice egyptian

That was David Hasselhoff.

There's one in The Love Guru that Vern was smokin at the end of the movie. I'm sure there's others hidden around in that movie. I believe there's a couple in "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" too. Look for 'em! Scavanger hunt! smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I just saw a big setup of hookahs on The Amazing Race. They had to do a a task where you had to assemble the hookahs exactly how they were shown on display...I wish I did that I think I would have done it in like 10min and it was easily like 15 hookahs...It was awesome!

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 25 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I swear I just spotted one in Gladiator...it looked like the gladiators' owner was smoking one during the scene "The Barbarian Horde"

That seems like a glaring mistake... Wasn't hookah invented only 500 years ago?

QUOTE (Zinite @ Oct 26 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 25 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I swear I just spotted one in Gladiator...it looked like the gladiators' owner was smoking one during the scene "The Barbarian Horde"

That seems like a glaring mistake... Wasn't hookah invented only 500 years ago?

agreed, but I thought I saw an oversized bowl smoking to the right of him...there is a possibility that it was inscents, but it really looked like the tombac bowl that came with my four foot pakistani hookah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just spotted several on NCIS Season 04 Episode 07 - Sandblast

They go to convenient store run by a Lebanon Man named Sharif, There's a Chinese Red Anodized aluminum on the front counter and a few what look like MZ's or Generic Egyptians behind it. They are all almost out of focus so it's hard to tell.

just spotted one in South Park...

its the episode where the Ethiopian gets a spaceship, I think his name is Marvin.

Sally Struthords is Jabba The Hutt pretty much and has a hookah