Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

[quote name='ZAP' date='19 November 2009 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1258690465' post='430017']
Shishas in Call of Duty MW2!

I took a photo but I cant seem to find my USB lead...
[/quote]
+1. I was about to post this. Its in the level where you raid the house to find Makarov.

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='07 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1265605353' post='450271']
Just now spotted a Mya hookah at the beginning of Law and Order SVU's episode "Quickie"
[/quote]

....cool gonna check that out. Haven't watched SVU in a while.

Just watched Love Happens with the GF the other night and they attend a hookah lounge/bar that slam poetry is being performed in. They are smoking out of one of the animal hookahs (crane) and I forgot what the girl said the shisha was, but I'm thinking she said Turkish something... anywho, Aaron Eckhart takes a pull, chokes/coughs and no smoke or anything comes out. The movie takes place in Seattle and any bar/lounge like this is not real, which sucks... Movie was not what I was expecting and wasn't terrible either.

• 3 weeks later...
Watching James Bond, The Spy Who Loved me and spotted a few in the Egypt scene...made me want to smoke...now I'm going to go out in the 39 degree F weather

If any of you play call of duty mw 2 there is a couple hookahs in one of the lvl just chillin in in the open

In the SyFy miniseries, "Tin Man", there's a scene where they go into a club in "Central City" searching for "The Mystic Man". The club was setup like an old show club with round tables everywhere and a stage. On top of many of the tables were hookahs, although, no one really seemed to be smoking. They looked like chinese jobs. Maybe that's why. :P

[quote name='koris' date='08 March 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1268087148' post='455963']
In the movie "Edge of Darkness", when Mel Gibson goes to his daughter's bf house. You can see a little hookah in the background.
[/quote]

nice find

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='momatik' date='09 March 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1268182717' post='456202']
In the final ep of the most recent season of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" the first time they visit the frat house there is a hookah in the background.
[/quote]

Missed that... better watch it again....it's a hilarious episode!!!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...
Anybody see Cairo Time? Some hookah action in a very beautiful old cafe. Sadly however ,there is a reference in one of the hookah scenes to "other things" being smoked,meaning I imagine NHT. Just another repeat of the same old prejudices we have to cope with. Movie was made by an Arab Canadian woman,who, i would imagine should have known better. Maybe it was inserted in by a screen writer. Just seemed out of place to me. Too bad, movie was alright,visually beautiful but really what we might call a chick flick.