The Walking Dead

Chreees

ughh....

Kinda disappointing. Fun episode none the less. I wanted to see the Governor get capped tho! 

SEASON 4!!! Get here already!

ughh....

Kinda disappointing. Fun episode none the less. I wanted to see the Governor get capped tho! 

SEASON 4!!! Get here already!

YAH! who doesnt' wanna see his ass dead lol. 

any info is a spoiler. what if they just left and never came back? or they all got murdered and woodbury took over the jail like...could ruin it Lol, no. I thought you had seen all the rest if the episodes anyway? Or did you not get to see all the way to the finale?

didn't see the 3rd season yet  i was waiting for it to end 

anyway i'm going to start tomorrow 

so it will be Shisha + a cup of tea + the walking dead s3

didn't see the 3rd season yet  i was waiting for it to end 

anyway i'm going to start tomorrow 

so it will be Shisha + a cup of tea + the walking dead s3

You'll probably need more than just the one cup of tea.. or you'll get thirsty

lol

SPOILERS BELOW

I still hate Carl. He was on the road to redemption, but he fucking blew it. Fuck Carl and his little whiny bitch ass. I hope he gets his ass eaten by a walker.

Also, season 4 is looking to me like it's going to sort of fill in the "middle ground" of the governor arc in the prison (making farmland, training, etc.). I'm excited that they took it in a different direction than I expected, because after this governor/woodbury business being mostly settled, there is no reason they should be leaving the prison, certainly not with more people around to lend a hand and fix the joint up. I hope they banish Carl to the generator room, where he just sniffs old paint all day. Also, how fucking awesome is it that Lorie got killed?! So fucking awesome. Her and Carl have been fucking things up for so long, I was really hoping that they would both get taken out, but, ah, I guess I'll have to keep waiting for Carl to die.

any info is a spoiler. what if they just left and never came back? or they all got murdered and woodbury took over the jail like...could ruin it Lol, no. I thought you had seen all the rest if the episodes anyway? Or did you not get to see all the way to the finale?

that was so hard love chris, and yes its fine i saw it. i was just being a jerk. but its ok to spoil a bit :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just finished season 3 last night. The first few episodes were strong then the middle of the season was dragging ... Then the end. Wow, that ending. It wasn't an ending that left much open but it was just showing some true colors.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.