The Walking Dead

Chreees

[quote name='Giant Ninja Robot' timestamp='1332159445' post='542850']
Am I the only one who was underwhelmed by the finale? It was good but I thought it came across half-assed and some of the zombie extras were REALLY bad this episode. Walking through a gate one actually put his hand up on the post to help himself through.

Maybe I'm just being way too picky but I found myself less empathetic with the characters than previous episodes.
[/quote]

There were allot of them that just didn't have that post-rigor zombie shuffle down very well. Bunch of homer simpson zombies.

With roads full of vehicles, why do they drive hooptie-buckets that barely run? No one ever hear of a jerry can? running out of fuel is just deserving of becoming a steak tartar for zombies. After all, they stayed alive that long, and seemed to not be completely incompetent, why did the group suddenly go daft? Just seemed like a poorly written ending. And what the hell, no one in post-zombie-infectionworld has ever heard of a 2-way radio?

Ever notice how the most useless person in a group always becomes the biggest whining-complaining-demoralizing-bitching-pain-in-the-ass in the group? Oh, wait, that happens in the real world.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='camelflage' timestamp='1332248363' post='542922']
at this point i would be fine if everyone but glen and his chick die.. the rest are fucking retarded..
[/quote]

That would make things very interesting. One thing I don't like about the show is how everyone is an expert marksmen at headshots. It never shows them missing...i guess it is a show.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1332275150' post='542950']
Who else is excited about the game coming out next month? Should keep us busy a bit until this fall.
[/quote]

The facebook game? Or console game?

First 13 mins of gameplay for it:

[url="http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/video/the-walking-dead-the-game-first-13-min-of-the-game/"]http://www.evilsourc...in-of-the-game/[/url]

EDIT: And some awesome memes! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-best-memes-from-the-walking-dead-season-two

[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1332535152' post='543158']
Finished 90 comics in 3 days.... I really need a life. BUT HOLY SHIT THE COMICS ARE SO GOOD.
[/quote]

YESSS! I never had any desire to read comics... The Walking Dead is just amazing, though.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1332536503' post='543159']
[quote name='rhineholt' timestamp='1332535152' post='543158']
Finished 90 comics in 3 days.... I really need a life. BUT HOLY SHIT THE COMICS ARE SO GOOD.
[/quote]

YESSS! I never had any desire to read comics... The Walking Dead is just amazing, though.
[/quote]
How many are there out right now? I want to catch up!

• 7 months later...
Wow, season three episode 4............. Probably the most emotional and best episode yet. It really captured the essence of the comics.

Also, when the Governor said, "Just my daughter and me..." I got so excited!!! Those who have read the comic will know why. :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1352099093' post='559954']
Wow, season three episode 4............. Probably the most emotional and best episode yet. It really captured the essence of the comics.

Also, when the Governor said, "Just my daughter and me..." I got so excited!!! Those who have read the comic will know why. :)
[/quote]

Yea I was wondering about what the Governor said about his daughter, didn't read the comics so I'll have to wait and find out. But this episode was great and sick!

Ray.....agreed, Carl is a badass now

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1352122910' post='559958']
Carl is one hard core bad ass mother fucker. Even when his dad was flipping out he just stood there stoic.
[/quote]

No kidding! He's finally not the stupid rock throwing, whiny little bitch he was in the first couple seasons.

In the comics, the Governor [spoiler]has his walker daughter chained up in a room of his house, with her teeth ripped out so she can't bite him, and he visits her and feeds her fresh flesh regularly.[/spoiler]

Regarding Carl... I think it's safe to say he doesn't have to stay in the goddamn house anymore. He can hold his own now.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1352159353' post='560005']
In the comics, the Governor [spoiler]has his walker daughter chained up in a room of his house, with her teeth ripped out so she can't bite him, and he visits her and feeds her fresh flesh regularly.[/spoiler]

Regarding Carl... I think it's safe to say he doesn't have to stay in the goddamn house anymore. He can hold his own now.
[/quote]

Just saw episode 4 and a really good one at that, had the fiancé in tears. I just really hope the writers don't ruin or drag this out too long like they did with lost and prison break.

Some shows no matter how great they are have a "shelf life"

• 4 weeks later...
Well, Chris, while I do agree with you, most people will have forgotten by february :P haha

I like how the governor now looks like the governor and Carl is legit not a little fucking asshat anymore. ALSO:

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhdjwiDpD1qfeqsqo1_500.jpg[/img]

Looks like you still got some game in you after all, Cutty.