The Walking Dead

Chreees

they probably will, its the second time that its been brought up that they might be infected (after the blood test at the CDC, the dr. says there was no surprises and leans in and whispers in ricks ear) i thought they would run with it then, but it seems like its just getting foreshadowed for now

I believe you are correct that is what Jenner whispered into Rick's ear at the CDC, Shawn. "We all carry the gene; you don't have to be bitten. No matter how you die, you will reanimate." I suspect Rick is keeping it from the group because that just makes their situation even more grim.

It's been leaked another major character will be offed by season's end... Can you guess who it is???

Dear god please be her i cant stand this whiny bitch

[img]http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/The-Walking-Dead-Andrea-600x337.jpg[/img]

She *should* become less annoying as the show goes on. Her character is staying very much true to the comics, who was extremely annoying in the beginning and actually ended up being quite the badass and a very enjoyable character... I thought so anyway.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1331213581' post='541776']
I thought the Doc whispered that Lori is pregnant?
[/quote]

Ohhhhhh yeah. Totally forgot about this... Cause he did bloodwork on everybody... Hmmmmm... It's probably this moreso than the other thing. Would seem more relevant.

I always assumed that it was about Lori being pregnant. I feel like someone at some point would have noticed that all bodies, even those not infected, would have reanimated by now if that was a plot point.

I have not read the graphic novels/comics though.

I personally, am still waiting for the possible return of Merle.

[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1331217241' post='541782']

I personally, am still waiting for the possible return of Merle.
[/quote]

Merle sound right at home with the band of 30 other lawless survivors

[quote name='Trini' timestamp='1331218158' post='541785'] [quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1331217241' post='541782'] I personally, am still waiting for the possible return of Merle. [/quote] Merle sound right at home with the band of 30 other lawless survivors [/quote]

Thats what I am thinking. My wishful thinking plot point GUESS is that the end of this season ends with a fight between that group and Ricks, and Daryl is torn on who is side with.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331218278' post='541786'] I see Merle returning whenever we are introduced to the Governor... [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/020/f/e/walking_dead_the_governor_by_mchampion-d37o7ll.jpg[/img] [/quote]

Chris..do you enjoy your tangiers stash? Because if you just let a possible spoiler out ...you may find all of your flavors have been changed to Soy Saucer flavor <_<

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331172244' post='541719']
It's been leaked another major character will be offed by season's end... Can you guess who it is???
[/quote]

I know! I know! MEEEEE! Over here, I know the answer!

Surprised the crap out of me when I read about it.

Lol, wut?? I no spoil anything! It's pretty common knowledge that the Governor WILL make an appearance, probably in the next season (Kirkman confirmed this). I'm just saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Merle ended up being with the Governor and his gang.

EDIT: Lol Kat... I know, right? First it is leaked about Sophia (with an image of her coming out of the barn even), and now this... AMC needs to work on their security!

Haha ok just making sure..I knew the new character was coming in, but I did not know if something got leaked about Merle coming back then. Your tangiers is safe :Hookah:

[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1331221537' post='541802']
Haha ok just making sure..I knew the new character was coming in, but I did not know if something got leaked about Merle coming back then. Your tangiers is safe :Hookah:
[/quote]

Now you must give me all your Tangiers for your false accusations against me good sir. Yep, go ahead, hand it over...

:lol:

I have some ILTOBC you can have..and by have i mean, send me something else for it :lol2:

Though I hope its Andrea. Shes awful. Edited by Floataround

Lawlz.

I wouldn't count on Andrea going anywhere anytime soon. But then again, they just killed Dale and he stuck around a lot longer in the comics... So no telling what Kirkman has up his sleeve.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1331243742' post='541843']
I hope there is an endless supply of beer and trout waiting for him in heaven.
[/quote]

I'd like that heaven!

I was a Dale fan. So a big WHATEVER to you all.

Love the comics, love the show and finally caught up. Some od the characters have some expression overkill going on. Laurie and her shocked I don't know what to think face. Shane and his gap mouthed head swinging eyebrow raise crazy look. Getting annoying.

I dug how Carl was getting all desensitized to the danger and violence then saw the face of the eviscerator in question. Mind fuck.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/CanonX/podborka_79.jpg[/img]
[color=#000000]Here is a little song I wrote [/color]
[color=#000000]You might want to sing it note for note [/color]
[color=#000000]Don't worry be happy [/color]
[color=#000000]In every life we have some trouble [/color]
[color=#000000]When you worry you make it double [/color]
[color=#000000]Don't worry, be happy...[/color]

I liked Dale as well, but he was a bit of a broken record.

Excellent episode! Can't wait to see the finale next Sunday!

And yeah: [spoiler]I'm very pleased with the way they killed Shane. Rick doing it initially, and Carl finishing him off... perfect![/spoiler]