The Walking Dead

Chreees

question though. Do you think the governor is throwing Merle to the crowd because he failed to kill Michon and lied about it OR are Daryll and Merle going to be "banished" and Merle will be the governor's inside man. I am guessing #2.

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1354650206' post='563857']
question though. Do you think the governor is throwing Merle to the crowd because he failed to kill Michon and lied about it OR are Daryll and Merle going to be "banished" and Merle will be the governor's inside man. I am guessing #2.
[/quote]

On Talking Dead, they made it seem like it was because of #1, but honestly, #2 seems very possible. It's tough to say, Merle is a motherfucker, but he really just wanted to see his brother again. Maybe he can find "redemption" after all?

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants to see sundays episode with me on saturday, yah well it could be tonight if i was at my hookah lounge, but we have it we get them early, due to some good friends of ours. COME BY!!!!!

But if u dont care and will wait till sunday go ahead

omg people, so...the man DELIVERED!! 

so we were told we were only going to get episode 10, and we got 11,12,13!!!! omg omg i watched them all today was so stoked..sorry guys no one wanted to come and watch them all with me. bummer  for you.

I want to watch them with you!!!!!

Last night's episode was meh until the Governor started fucking shit up.

Yeah...I'm really getting sick of Rick's 'crazy story'. I was extremely bored with last episode.  I like the previews showing Carl telling Rick he needs to step down from being the leader.  If Carl was leader, I think that would make for better episodes lol

thats what i was told also chris, it was more like phone calls and what not then chasing her around. like a dumb ass. OMG i wanna spoil so much for you guys but noooo i canttt

Yeah in the comics [spoiler]he and Carl spend some time in an abandoned house after the prison arc and there's a phone... While Carl is asleep, the phone rings and it's Lori. He takes the phone with them when they leave the house and continues to have conversations with her while everyone else is asleep. Eventually Michonne overhears and talks to Rick about it, and basically he explains it keeps him sane.[/spoiler]

I would love to see all those episodes you were lucky to see early!!! Lucky ass. :)

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to catch up on episodes, and all I can say is that Andrea is one of the more annoying, thoughtless characters to ever grace the show. I was really hoping she would have gotten killed when the farm got over ran with walkers. (same with carol as well :I)