What are you smoking right now?

nothing [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/unknown.gif[/img] but tonight i will be smoking some starbuzz.. i think it's going to be bleu mist.

Nothing for me. I'm 3 days into my hookah break [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] . Maybe I'll smoke something next week depending on how I feel afterwards.

nothing now... at work... but last night was a good trail

Bowl of Al Waha Guava
Bowl of Nakhla Mizo Orange
Bowl of Tangiers Melon Blend

I think i only had time to peek at the boards last night to much work...sucks.

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='07 April 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1270666759' post='462438']
This is a little late. But I wanted to post last night but couldn't.

AF grape. I don't care, I love it. I don't taste/smell ketchup at all. My first shisha experience, and one of my staples.

Yummm.

[/quote]
last night was AF golden black grape.I wonder what tonight will bring.
Ray

• 1 year later...
[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1315480596' post='522997']
[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1315440031' post='522954']
Tang Noir Static starlight curently 6 or 7th rounds of coals. Might be the last of this bowl then ill pack a new one!
[/quote]

You've been smoking this bowl for the last 5 or so hours? :o

@Topic: AF strawberry!
[/quote]

I tend to try and smoke for as long as I can, so as not to waste my shisha. Tangiers can go hours and hours, so why wouldn't you? Longest I went was 8 hours on Indian Summer out of my Tangiers Mini Phunnel heated with AF Cocos. THAT... was an epic session.

Currently smoking SB Sweet Melon but I have some AF Grape, AF Lemon Mint and SB Blue Mist on the way. Excited for when they arrive because I've heard good things about each flavor. I'm very interested in Tangiers but I want to become more experienced before starting that level of shisha. Edited by Gleemen