What are you smoking right now?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 13 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tangiers, 75% lemon Blossom (Flavor #5), 25% Uber Mint (#75...don't look...its not released). Its going on hour 7 and smoking good.

i need to load up a bowl of ubermint...haven't smoked that in a while. looks like i know what i'm smoking tonight...

Just finished another 6 hour Tangiers Melon Blend. YUMMMMM! God I love that flavor.

Some of the largest clouds I've seen in months, pure magic. I felt bad to kill it but I'm exhausted. Edited by ColibriDon

nice to hear positivity surrounding the melon blend. i should be getting a batch on tuesday.

right now i'm about to light up a bowl of AF golden eskandarani apple... i'm bummed because it's the last bowl I have of it.

i won't have any really GOOD flavors until wednesday. until then, i'm stuck with subpar options like af plum, starbuzz marlett (don't know what happened to this but it tastes different than usual), nakhla mizo grape (ok but not amazing), and starbuzz pink (eh my girlfriend likes it). looking so forward to grabbing some tangiers, af mint, and some new mizo flavors.

Going to change things up here... Smoking an ACID Blondie. No, its not shisha, but I'm still smokin' something...

I am smoking what has become my trademark, everyone who has heard about it always asks for it. Everyone calls it Strawberry Starburst, because "it tastes just like one".

The flavor is a mix of:
1/4 Starbuzz Vanilla.
1/4 Starbuzz Blackberry.
1/2 Starbuzz Strawberry Margarita.

QUOTE (aa1intelligence @ Jul 13 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am smoking what has become my trademark, everyone who has heard about it always asks for it. Everyone calls it Strawberry Starburst, because "it tastes just like one".

The flavor is a mix of:
1/4 Starbuzz Vanilla.
1/4 Starbuzz Blackberry.
1/2 Starbuzz Strawberry Margarita.

Want.

Smoking Mizo Guava and drinking guava nectar and orange juice having a good time in the hookah chat listening to Kanye West you can't tell me nothin!

I love this thread! smile.gif Edited by SloppyJoe