What are you smoking right now?

soon as my friends show up im lighting up a big ole bowl of raspberry tart
75% Al Waha After Nine mix(chocolate mint) and 25% Al Waha Raspberry.

QUOTE (aa1intelligence @ Jul 26 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smoked a couple bowls of starbuzz tonight, 2 blue mist, 1 pink, 2 code 69, then went clubbing, that was a good night/morning

starbuzz kicks some serious ass!! how was the blue mist?? and pink?? i'm in deep love with 69!!! it's so amazing!!

QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Jul 26 2009, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smoked a couple bowls of starbuzz tonight, 2 blue mist, 1 pink, 2 code 69, then went clubbing, that was a good night/morning

starbuzz kicks some serious ass!! how was the blue mist?? and pink?? i'm in deep love with 69!!! it's so amazing!!

blue mist is now my favorite, and pink is good, but not for my tastes, and code 69 is really good, but that blue mist is still my new favorite.

QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Jul 26 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im a very big fan of Blue Mist

Blue mist is like the only SB i would still buy. As for tonight I had enough for a MYA bowl's worth of Potion Fruit's Ahoy so I'll be smoking that then I got F-Line Cocoa ready to rock after.

Got done smoking Rommann Good Times. I was disappointed. Will be smoking x on the beach later on tonight. I'll let you know how that goes.

Iiiiiiit's AF Jasmine time! My once every month or so floral fix. Jasmine always was my favorite Disney Princess.