What are you smoking right now?

skipped work and enjoying a great bowl of Romman ivory coast mixed with Romman double apple with a layer of Fantasia Guava breeze on the top. All this cased in my Phunnel bowl. So good I almost want to lick the shisha out the bowl...little wierd?....Ahh, it was too hot anyways, id burn my tongue laugh.gif

Just finished some Mizo Apple for the first time, and damn is that one good flavor! Packed it liked mattarios said in the mini and it hit like a champ!

Smoked some M-Cherry today, one of my favorites. Have you ever had the coffee bean drink Black forrest. Anyways its coffee beans, chocolate and m-cherries, i tihnk that would be an awesome mix if there was a really good coffee flavor.

QUOTE (combs08 @ Jul 8 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to the local hookah bar last night and smoked White Grape (ehhh..alright, but not uch flavor), and Black Watermelon (MUCH better!) Not sure what the brand is though. Ask our waiter and he didn't know yet he acted like he was the hookah expert and kept on coming over and moving a NEWLY LIT coal to the center......then I move it to the outside again and he moves it BACK!! Ah! He was annoying.

/end rant.

the black watermelon is "360" brand shisha.

Starbuzz-X on the beach

finally figured out a way to light my coconaras what a nice smoke don't think i'll go back to QL's after i finish mine off.

at the moment nothing
but whats in my stash?
Al Waha After Nine (chocolate mint)
Al Waha cappucino
Al Waha Bounty
Al Waha Mango (soooo good with naked mighty mango juice in the base)
Al Waha Orange Cream (another big winner for me)
Al Waha Frappucino
Al Waha arabic coffee (good with some coffee and non dairy creamer in the base)

looking at it all laid out...it makes my stash seem alot bigger than it really is haha

QUOTE (fezmeister @ Jul 12 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looking at it all laid out...it makes my stash seem alot bigger than it really is haha

Way to easy lol

Currently hittin some SB Winterfresh and Fusion orange mix.
Acclimating some OG red tea for later tho.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jul 11 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (combs08 @ Jul 8 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to the local hookah bar last night and smoked White Grape (ehhh..alright, but not uch flavor), and Black Watermelon (MUCH better!) Not sure what the brand is though. Ask our waiter and he didn't know yet he acted like he was the hookah expert and kept on coming over and moving a NEWLY LIT coal to the center......then I move it to the outside again and he moves it BACK!! Ah! He was annoying.

/end rant.

the black watermelon is "360" brand shisha.

Hmm...never heard of it before. Is it total crap? And last night I had a mixture of mango, banana, and blackberry mint. I assume it's from 360 as well since I went to the same lounge.