Kasbah Hookah Bazaar Reviews

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with Kasbah Hookah Bazaar . Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

Ordered from Mark here on this forum on Tuesday for an Amber with 24ct accent Boho. It shipped Wednesday and arrived today (Saturday). Great person to work with, sent invoice promptly and kept me up to date as my order went from processed to shipped.
  • Upvote 2

I ordered from Mark on February 4th and got my Boho today, on February 14th. Throughout the whole ordering process, Mark was helpful and a pleasure to deal with. It arrived EXTREMELY well packaged. There is no way this thing could have gotten damaged. The vase itself looks WAY better in person than pictures. The glass is completely flawless. There isn't a single bubble, imperfection or flaw anywhere on the vase as far as I can tell. It sits level and has zero wobble. For the price, this was an amazing buy. Once again, Mark was awesome to deal with and I will absolutely be buying from him in the future. Here's a few pics I snapped with my phone after unboxing it. [url="http://imgur.com/a/Xxa5X"]http://imgur.com/a/Xxa5X[/url]

Been talking with Mark since before he had his stock up and he helped me find the perfect boho for my pipe...shopped to me in a day and packaged like fort knox. Great guy, great vendor. will be repeating business for sure

10/10

Firstly Mark is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and confirmation of why I prefer to deal with a face rather than a business. He is incredible knowledge and patient and I never felt any pressure throughout the purchasing process. After ordering the vase which came with his free shipping, he went ahead and upgraded it to priority mail for free because he did not want me to wait another 4 days. He sent out the vase as soon as possible, I ordered the night before and got confirmation it was shipped the next morning. Packing was, as mentioned, impeccable and without a doubt would have survived the egg drop challenge of fifth grade with no damage.

On to the vase. The pictures really do not do it justice, its dark emerald green is stunning and quickly fades to an almost black, giving it a liquid appearance. Safe to say I have never see a vase quite like it. The quality is unmatched and so far exceeds the boho I had currently, absolutely flawless in ever way.

[b]tl;dr[/b]
Mark is as awesome as the vase itself.

• 2 weeks later...
I was Mark's first customer and not only did he go above and beyond helping me set up an unorthodox payment system but he was very prompt with all his duties. The package was shipped immediately and arrived so well packed a baby could have survived the trip. I absolutely love the product and would definately reccomend ordering from this guy, whether its for a boho or any other products he will be selling, Mark is an A+ kind of guy.

11/10

• 1 month later...
Placed my first order with Mark. Got the 14" Syrian Trumpet Vase for $49.95. Payment was quick and easy, shipping was good (not overpriced), and most importantly, it was packaged EXCELLENTLY! For a vase, it was impressive. Looks like it could have survived a 6-foot drop to concrete easily. It shipped quick (USPS Priority), and Mark was even accommodating enough to do the Hold for Pickup option for me. This was reassuring, as here recently my mailman has been leaving some packages at my door. As some may know, I have had packages stolen off my door in the past. So big props for going the extra distance there.

Here is the vase after I dumped out all the packaging peanuts:
[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/photo-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

And here she is, safe and sound and now at home in TN:
[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/photo-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

I would gladly buy from Kasbah again. A+

i ordered a green bohemian base from mark on march 30th, it just arrived took 12 days due to weeekends, easter holidays and living in canada.

the base is in perfect condition and the quality is much better then the km jumbo it replaces.

im very happy with base, mark was also very easy to talk to / contact

10/10 , would definitely order from him again.

I ordered a Syrian brass tower hookah on Friday. Payment went through smoothly, and their customer service was great. It arrived Tuesday. The hookah was wrapped VERY well, I was impressed by this.

I have no qualms at all with this company, I would gladly order again, and likely will next paycheck, because I'm still thinking of getting a great hose.

I'd hoped I could still edit that, so I could give some feedback on the hookah itself after a second smoke. NOPE.
The hookah itself was old stock or some such, but they gave it a nice cleaning and fitted it with a new gasket and such. I was told to expect a few dents, as most of them had a bit, but there's only one small dent on the hookah itself, and one on the tray. After a quick rinse, I gave it a run through when I got it, and had a second after work the same day. It smokes great.
Fantastic condition for such a discounted price. I can only compare this value to something like a Steam sale. Only instead of sitting in my game library mostly unplayed, it's sitting in my house looking pretty and getting used every day.

As an unrelated side note, I love the profile pic Twitchy XD

Mark is a great dude, I have ordered 2 Boho vases from him, both were perfect and packaged to handle an explosion. I also got a trumpet vase which had some issues with the gold rubbing off but he took care of me and we worked it out 100% so we were both happy. I now have a Syrian tower stem coming in that I am so sure will satisfy me I am leaving my review now based on all of my past experiences. Mark is an A+ dude and you should be 100% confident when purchasing from him!

Thanks Mark!

As always, excellent service from Mark at Kasbah. He is incredibly patient, overly honest about the quality of his goods, and promptly answers any messages. I ordered a syrian from him in the evening, and by the next morning it was shipped. Everything was thoroughly packaged and clearly a lot of care was put in to ensure that it would safely. The pipe was well polished before it arrived, the grommet and the vase fit wonderfully, and it was clear that the low price did not reflect the quality of the goods. Mark is really a go to vendor for anyone wanting something outside the ordinary, or someone who feels like supporting a small business and cares about true customer service.

Excellent service. I ordered the Syrian tower hookah over the weekend, and he made sure I new everything about it before I went through with the purchase. He shipped first thing Monday morning, and I received Friday. The hookah was well packaged, everything was bubble wrapped. And padded with peanuts and newspaper.

Excellent service, and I would gladly do business with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm extremely happy with the service. I bought one of the "dented" Syrians (teardrop, with teardrop vase). It came in, needed slight polishing (not a problem)...what a beautiful hookah. I thank you soooo much for this! The communication was great and responses were quick. I knew when it was being shipped and it came quickly. When I opened the package, everything was bubble wrapped to withstand a 20 foot fall lol (I didn't test, it just had a lot of bubble wrap). It came as advertised, with a few minor dents that I really didn't see until I started polishing.

Definitely a recommended, high quality vendor. Thanks again!

Would like to post another glowing review for Kasbah.us! I purchased a wooden Al Nawras hookah from Mark ( http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/45672-al-nawras-wooden-hookah/page__pid__546893#entry546893 ) and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Lightning quick shipping- he shipped it out Wednesday and it was ready to pick up at my post office Saturday morning. I was busy and couldn't pick it up until Monday, however (not really relevant but figured I should say this since I'm just now posting everything about the purchase). Everything was packaged extremely well, and could withstand a high drop no doubt. I am 100% satisfied with this purchase!

Thanks, Mark!!!

• 3 weeks later...
my second order and it was grade A.

I contacted Mark about getting a Syrian trumpet vase when he has them in stock next, here he had some already. The one I wanted sold so I asked him if he will be getting more in. He said there was a chance, but quickly replied back no dice...so I found one I really liked out of his stock(photos on this company's facebook) and ordered that as well as a pair of dragon tongs...something I never saw before in the industry. He gave me the tongs at a nice price because they had a minor flaw.
Shipped really fast and very well packaged. 10/10 from me, not to mention the customer service was phenomenal !

• 2 months later...
Ordered a purple boho from Mark on the 15th and it showed up today (the 23rd). Packaging was great as always, possibly even better than usual. Not a nick or scratch on this pristine vase, and it looks even better than his picks. This was my fourth order with Mark and I will absolutely be ordering from him again (assuming he can keep bringing in these beautiful wares hah).

Fast shipping, perfectly packaged....others should use his standards as they are very excellent.

The vase was even prettier than the pictures, and looks like a dream with my Elmas 628.

I highly recommend using his company if you want a beautiful, legit boho...

• 1 month later...
I ordered again Friday evening. We were in constant contact and he was showing me stock that wasn't up on his site, helping me out with stuff that was going to be preorder only. I picked up a nice ruby boho paired up with an Al Nawras stem(gaskets included), as well as large Syrian tongs that he gave me at a discounted rate :). He threw in extra a Syrian beater hose that is rather nice, a bowl, and a 50g of tobacco. Superb service from a really swell guy. Will continue doing business for sure
10/10

Ordered a Kasboho (my name for them) from mark. He was great about getting back to me about any and all questions I had within 30-45 minutes. He was great about shipping, payment, EVERYTHING. Even hooked me up with a new Egyptian bowl when I asked about a coupon code. A+ service..

oh.. and quality... I ordered two nammor hoses, both in original packaging with tags, exactly as described. The Bowl as well is new, no chips, dings or cracks.. And the base.. OHHHH the base!!! The pictures simply don't do this glass justice.. And not only is the Bohemian glass flawless, but the gold designs and every aspect of the base is indescribable. Simply put, it's perfect.. I'm more than impressed with both the quality of service from Mark, as well as the quality of products provided.

• 3 months later...

Hey all, just finished a transaction with Mark at Kasbah.us and everything about it has exceeded my expectations.  I ordered a Boho and Syrian Hose, and not only are the products absolutely beautiful (imo some of the best and rarest on the market) and exactly as advertised, Mark's customer service and communication are unparalleled. Shipping was fast, packaging perfect, and he even threw in a free grommet for my Boho! What a guy

Here is a pic of my completed setup, featuring the Boho and Syrian Hose from KASBAH  :)

If you're thinking of buying from Kasbah.us, don't hesitate! 

image1359667865303201.jpg

I got a 24k gold ruby boho base. And it's beautiful and flawless took like 3 days to get to me was awesome and no words can say how great mark was with handling his business. Thanks buddy 10/10 ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just received the two Kasbah funnels that I pre-ordered - sent payment Wednesday night, Omar shipped on Thursday morning, and they arrived here, around 11 am Saturday!  Can't beat that.  Packaging was absurd - I've never seen so much bubble wrap, wrapped so tightly, and he stuffed the gaps in the box with a sort of foam sheeting.  A+ shipping time, communication, and packaging.  

I just received my genie boho from Mark today and wow is this thing beautiful. Photos did this base no justice. The communications with Mark were seamless. He answered all of my questions and worked with me and my demands. Hands down the best vendor I have had the pleasure of working with.

The packaging was by far the best and most professional ever. I don't think that the base would have cracked even if the box came in 3 pieces.

Mark's selection of the rarer things will definitely keep me coming back. Way to go Mark and Kasbah. You're an A+ in my book.