Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1326414494' post='535404']
[quote name='lefty2time' timestamp='1326410780' post='535393']
Big game tonight..St.louis vs Vancouver.
two of the top teams in the west. Canuck killer Steen is out with a concussion and Tim Jackman is questionable.
4 Canucks invited to the all star game. Sedins, Edler, and Hodgson. too bad no kesler :(

Canucks are most likely without Booth - who is doubtful for tonight.

I think they might show the game at a shisha parlour downtown where i live...i plan on going if so.
I predict 4-1 Van win.
[/quote]

Salo is also back in tonight. If you are gonna watch the game you should get in tc and watch it with me. I'll be the one in the Canucks hat and jersey! Lol I say Canucks 3-2
[/quote]

What's tc??
Yeah You called it..3-2 Canucks! good one.
I thought Ballard was going to be traded since he was scratched. They play alberts rome and sulzer over Ballard... like wtf?? They're not giving him a chance. The Canucks played like crap all roadtrip ...they're good enough to get wins even when they play like crap.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1326425575' post='535428']
two of the top teams in the west. Canuck killer Steen is out with a concussion and Tim Jackman is questionable.
4 Canucks invited to the all star game. Sedins, Edler, and Hodgson. too bad no kesler :(

I think they might show the game at a shisha parlour downtown where i live...i plan on going if so.
I predict 4-1 Van win.
[/quote]

Salo is also back in tonight. If you are gonna watch the game you should get in tc and watch it with me. I'll be the one in the Canucks hat and jersey! Lol I say Canucks 3-2
[/quote]
CANUCKS WIN IN OT!!! 3-2...damn im good
[/quote]

I have to give you man, nice prediction. Care to make one for next game?

Lefty-tc=TinyChat

My hawks are putting the pieces together. I was concerned when I heard that Sharp would be out 3-4 weeks, and I honestly doubt Carcillo will take the ice for the rest of this season, but I'm glad our young guys are stepping up showing that they are hungry for spots and hungry for wins.

I was glad to see Niemi post another shut out, the Sharks are looking good. I'm looking forward to the Sharks taking on the Blue Jackets.

[quote name='lefty2time' timestamp='1326492324' post='535517']
I hope someone knocks out Boston before the finals..

In the playoffs.....the refs put away the whistle..and the Bruins are such a dirty team that no calls really benefits them.
[/quote]

Both teams in the finals last season got away with murder, wasn't really slanted in the favor of one team or another. But the refs had lost all control by game 4.

Capitals played a great game tonight, brouwer with his first hat trick and an ovi goal. I thought Vokoun was steller, and this brings us within one win of taking the division back. Did not like the bad call's at the end of the third, really shiffted the moment towards the bolts.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1326475532' post='535492']
[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1326425575' post='535428']

I predict 4-1 Van win.
[/quote]

[/quote]
CANUCKS WIN IN OT!!! 3-2...damn im good
[/quote]

I have to give you man, nice prediction. Care to make one for next game?

Lefty-tc=TinyChat

My hawks are putting the pieces together. I was concerned when I heard that Sharp would be out 3-4 weeks, and I honestly doubt Carcillo will take the ice for the rest of this season, but I'm glad our young guys are stepping up showing that they are hungry for spots and hungry for wins.

I was glad to see Niemi post another shut out, the Sharks are looking good. I'm looking forward to the Sharks taking on the Blue Jackets.
[/quote]

Well the canucks are playing the ducks...so I have to put it at like 5-1 canucks. I doubt ill get lucky again with the score predictions lol.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1326502250' post='535551']

In the playoffs.....the refs put away the whistle..and the Bruins are such a dirty team that no calls really benefits them.
[/quote]

Both teams in the finals last season got away with murder, wasn't really slanted in the favor of one team or another. But the refs had lost all control by game 4.
[/quote]

Vancouver had better special teams...Boston better 5 on 5. So when the whistle goes away..... yeah

[quote name='lefty2time' timestamp='1326580888' post='535602']
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1326502250' post='535551']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Vancouver had better special teams...Boston better 5 on 5. So when the whistle goes away..... yeah
[/quote]

I'm not sure I'm understanding you, you say Vancouver had better special teams, so penalty killing should be no problem for them. That would make penalty's irrelevant to them. And come one now, none of those goals in game 7 were results of "no calls". Nor the game where Leaky Lu gave up 8. So can we not blame the officiating?

Caps take back the south east. I can't believe they pulled Laichs goal. Apparently they did not even send it to Toronto.

Edited by Floataround

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1326707043' post='535718']
well this is embarassing....
[/quote]

needless to say that your predictions was a little off.

But my Hawks beat the Sharks(my 2nd team). Too bad they couldn't lock it up with detroit. Really liking what I'm seeing out of the young guys.

I have to say Niemi looked good, despite the 2 early goals, and he really robbed Kane of that goal. Edited by ChicagoRSX

I might be getting NHL Game Center Live for my birthday. Of course.. I will probably have to wait till April for it. :mellow: We shall see.

I was extremely surprised about the Nucks loss yesterday. I might be starting to side with you Wade. Schneider might need to be our regular goal tender. I was also bummed to hear that the players union had turned down the conference switch.

Oh and im completely jealous of your feb 4th tickets Wade. -_-

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1326756105' post='535777']
I wish I could rep my own posts. I hate chicago.
[/quote]

Ok, I have to ask, why?

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1326768066' post='535795']
[/quote]

Ok, I have to ask, why?
[/quote]

Well I just don't like them, I honestly don't think I need a reason. Plus every chicago fan I meet seems to LOVE to just talk shit about other teams.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1326781715' post='535817']
[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1326768066' post='535795']
[/quote]

Ok, I have to ask, why?
[/quote]

Well I just don't like them, I honestly don't think I need a reason. Plus every chicago fan I meet seems to LOVE to just talk shit about other teams.
[/quote]

Hmmm well I was just trying to continue a conversation. And I'm a Chicago fan and I don't LOVE talking shit about other teams.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1326827956' post='535850']
Well you still talk shit.
[/quote]

As do you. I've at least kept mine in context of games.