Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1324019049' post='533185']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324007466' post='533177']
aaaaaaaand another hockey night for me that sucks
[/quote]

There, fixed it. Cause it didn't suck for everyone.
[/quote]

Yea yea yea....

Gunning for Ottawa, Calgary, Dallas...and I guess Toronto. There is no real winner in that one for me.

My Hawks roasted some Duck last night! Can't believe how much Emery has stepped up for us. I hope Crawford can pull himself out of the funk he's in and get back on the ice soon. I hope we keep playing this well. Defense is tight and offense is putting pucks in the net.

On another note, while I'm never happy when a player gets injured, I do feel this whole thing with Chrissy Pronger is Karma catching up to his ass.

I miss my regular season CAPS that I have become accustomed to over the last 4 seasons..I know I need to be patient with Hunter. He cant work miracles right away. It has not even been 10 games. But we have danced in and out of top 8 after the first month of the season. Our D has become clutch, our goal tending is looking better..but our offense is far, far away. The mid way of the season is approaching fast, and there is no guarantee for the first time in a while that we would make the playoffs. :(

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1324242299' post='533325']
Sharks played well last night. Also. I do hate the red wings. BUT, 8-2? Holy shit. Must have been a good game.
[/quote]

It seems like there has been a lot of freakishly high scoring games this season, it's kinda odd.

Yea agreed with all the high scoring games. 6-0 between Boston and Philadelphia yesterday? damn

I also like that the Canucks game and the Habs game, had the same score but Canucks won and Habs lost.

and the penguins got 8 points in their last game. Edited by Teganv

Well my Hawks put out the flames, which makes me extremely happy. But I'm pissed off that they managed to put Seabrook out with (I'm assuming) a concussion. I never really noticed how Calgary was a dirty team. They repeatedly tried to head hunt, and that tool [font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Comeau tried to injure Hjallmarrsson blatantly by jumping off his feat to he could hit his head as he checked him. I've lost a lot of respect for the Flames as a result of this game. On to Pittsburgh.[/font]

And it gets no better there..get ready to deal with Cooke, a solid contender for dirtiest player in the league.

Yeah I know about Cooke so I hope John Scott is in the line-up. But at least Bourque got a 2 game suspension. And reports right now say Seabrook will travel with the team. Hope he doesn't have a concussion, he's had a couple.

Did not post last night..but man, CAPS played the best game under hunter. Shows what happens when your stars actually perform and your goalie does his job. Hoping to see much much much more of this. Wrecked Nashville.

Im starting to give up on Montreal. Things just aren't happening for them this season. Flames are doing alright and Vancouver as of late is kicking ass. So im hoping Vancouver will beat the Flames today.

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1324667242' post='533695']
Going to the Sharks game tonight. Hopefully they will whoop some king ass.
[/quote]

Lucky punk. I hope to go to at least one Vancouver game in my life time.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324667374' post='533696']
[/quote]

[/quote]

You are only in Fresno! That is decently close to me. And they come to San Jose all the time!

[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1324668031' post='533698']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324667374' post='533696']
[/quote]

[/quote]

You are only in Fresno! That is decently close to me. And they come to San Jose all the time!
[/quote]

"Decently close" doesn't mean I have the money to get there or the money for the tickets. Sadly.