Nhl 2011-2012 Official Thread!

cotsi95

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323412417' post='532317']
[quote name='MichaelLCP' timestamp='1323318502' post='532193']
Sharks play Dallas tomorrow. Hopefully they can pull their heads out of their asses.
[/quote]

Congrats on the game. ^_^
[/quote]

:D So glad they won tonight. They played a great game.

CAPS are getting an identity again for the first time sense 09-10..feels and looks soooo good to be playing with a ton of grit and heart, getting good goals in every game, and getting some wins again! Awesome game and win tonight, much earned and deserved two points!

Cant say I am looking forward to any specific games because there are no CAPS games, but just that every team in the west wins :D

I will be watching SJ play as they are my second team, but I will at the Madhouse on Madison watching my Hawks take on the Sharks tomorrow! Can't wait. My 2 fav teams playing.

As much as the mini stretch break sucks for me with my CAPS, it makes me even more pumped for tuesday, to see what Hunter will have done with his first real practice time.

This might turn out to be a really shitty day in hockey...if the habs and flames lose too...i swear.

Vancouver lost in SO

Caps lost

Sharks are currently losing (but its only the first)

Habs game is tied

Flames game is tied up too.

AND boston won their game....this is stupid. Edited by Teganv

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323830849' post='533002']
This might turn out to be a really shitty day in hockey...if the habs and flames lose too...i swear.

Vancouver lost in SO

Caps lost

Sharks are currently losing (but its only the first)

Habs game is tied

Flames game is tied up too.

AND boston won their game....this is stupid.
[/quote]

I second this..awful night in hockey. Vokoun killed this game for us..I have gone to bat for him all season with people but I am done! Everything else was down the line...SOG, chances, hits, faceoffs..just vokoun decided to let everything shot at him in. Awful awful game..

Hawks VS Wild tonight, sould be a hell of a game if my Hawks don't forget how to play defense. I'm happy John Scott is in the line up, should keep Clutterbuck in check.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323972661' post='533113']
Flames, Canucks, and Habs games today. :D
[/quote]

What's with you and the Canadian teams? Lol I mean it's all your choice, just curious.

[quote name='ChicagoRSX' timestamp='1323977606' post='533116']
[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1323972661' post='533113']
Flames, Canucks, and Habs games today. :D
[/quote]

What's with you and the Canadian teams? Lol I mean it's all your choice, just curious.
[/quote]

Haha. 1 because they're good teams? I like Vancouver as a city, and a team. I've wanted to move to Vancouver my entire life. Calgary is close to were my family comes from and there a good team (well not this year, im not sure what they were thinking when they drafted players), and Montreal because it's also a good team and is another area that my family comes from and it's my S.Os home team.

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324007466' post='533177']
aaaaaaaand another hockey night that sucks
[/quote]

Not in DC!

Fought hard allll game for that win.....and jets fans saw just what happens when you Boo at Ovi! But I was the happiest to see Neuvy actually play a GOOD game for the first time all season. This goal tending will kill us if we dont shape up..lets see what happens with my favorite team in the west on Saturday..I wont wish ill against Varly, but we need these points!

Though fuck the canes beating Van, and Tampa beating the flames..it was a "good" night for the southeast, which is not a good thing for the Caps (with the exception of our win of course). Would have rather seen Montreal beat Philly though. Edited by Floataround

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1324007466' post='533177']
aaaaaaaand another hockey night for me that sucks
[/quote]

There, fixed it. Cause it didn't suck for everyone.