So What Dos 73 Kilos Of Tangiers Look Like?

QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 30 2008, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only opening it 1 500g pack at a time...

they are the larger, unlabled packs.

Half the smoke sessions i sold last night were Tangiers.
Need more damn phunnels.

That many people order tangiers I can't get anyone to smoke it with me where I live

probably because everyone smokes starbuzz here and can't handle the buzz

well there you go guys, mush just pwned us all....none of us will top this with "Look at my kick ass order" threads... so the mushman just put forth the end to all "my order" threads tongue.gif

but really, thats a nice mess-up

could always slowly put some up in the trades thread :> could offer 250s for phunnels since you said you need more

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Nov 30 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well there you go guys, mush just pwned us all....none of us will top this with "Look at my kick ass order" threads... so the mushman just put forth the end to all "my order" threads tongue.gif

but really, thats a nice mess-up

could always slowly put some up in the trades thread :> could offer 250s for phunnels since you said you need more

Naw, I dont really count, I own a lounge remember...and a small one at that..but i don't order much for myself anymore so I gotta put something up in the "look what I ordered catagory".

cool.gif

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Nov 29 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (inino @ Nov 29 2008, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Nov 29 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (inino @ Nov 29 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you cant get tangiers in kilos? only 250's?

Umm what? yes you can get it in kilos, esp if you buy wholesale like a lounge would do.

oh i was just asking because all those looked like 250's.

Oh i see what your saying now, i thought you were asking if it was possible to get it in kilos. But mush, if you want help i would be more than happy to buy a little off ya.

I 2nd the motion wink.gif esp if you have too much of one flavor

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Nov 30 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 29 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i screwed up my order, got almost twice what i meant to.

So this is 73 kilos of tangiers...

You forgot to include the picture of yourself naked rolling around in Hookah Paradise yahoo.gif .

that'll be a sticky mess wouldn't it now?

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Nov 30 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 29 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i screwed up my order, got almost twice what i meant to.

So this is 73 kilos of tangiers...

You forgot to include the picture of yourself naked rolling around in Hookah Paradise yahoo.gif .

you dont want to sdee me naked..trust me.... costumed-smiley-026.gif

Mush -Kinda a thread jack so ignore if you want. How do you acclamate? You said you do 500 grams at a time, so you just do more when you get close to running out? I think tangiers isn't the best tobacco from a lounge standpoint because you can't open a bag off the shelf if you suddenly need more.

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Dec 2 2008, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mush -Kinda a thread jack so ignore if you want. How do you acclamate? You said you do 500 grams at a time, so you just do more when you get close to running out? I think tangiers isn't the best tobacco from a lounge standpoint because you can't open a bag off the shelf if you suddenly need more.

A well run lounge (i'm quite sure mush's is) will constantly monitor the level of tangiers in use and the amount used daily. I'm sure mush always has enough for the day.

• 2 years later...
holy epic smoke batman. That has to one of the most beautiful things ive ever seen :wub: . Wow mush i bet seeing this thread again brought back memories. How long did that order last you? if you remember. oh and new pants please