Show Off Your Hookah Smoking Spots!

wvloony

My wife bless her heart has gone and created a hookah lounge for me to enjoy, and when friends come over to smoke, here are some of the pics, this is definitely going to be a continuing project.
  • Upvote 2

I forgot to mention a very important part, on the table with the lamp in my new to me nour thank to knight. Smokes like a champ, will probably see more time than the km on the table

looks cool! could use a small couch or something comfy to sit on. Used to have a hookah room myself when I hung out with more people, but now I usually just smoke by myself in my room. Oh well, more for me :)

Thank hassouni, I have a thing about collecting tea pots, hoping to get an authentic brown betty soon. Fatalshizot, the cinderblock/2x4 seating is kinda one of those ideas on the fly, they were originally canned goods storage shelf in our bad weather/money's tight as Hell canned goods room. But that has been reorganized elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...
Its getting there, just need a little larger comfy chair for this old man to sit in and enjoy and ill be done, and oh yea curtains Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...