Mens Are Losing Interest In Getting Married.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/marriage-raw-deal-men-video/#axzz2jMUDTev1

Just came across this article and I really think this Woman has hit the nail on the head, Watch the video too if u would like. She brings up ALOT of good points and arguments and It really hit on a couple subjects that I feel pretty strongly about as well.

Very interesting article that I agree with.

It really goes to show that-- *looks left then looks right*.... we safe? Okay good. It really goes to show that the feminists who keep spouting "GENDER INEQUALITY!!!!" LOVE to keep a blind eye over how much men are at a disadvantage in divorce and family courts than women. Hell, fun fact, in the US a male is seven times more likely to go to prison than a female. You can argue that females commit less violent crime stastically, but also what if they are a single mother? They wouldn't take a young child to be a child of the ward, they rather keep the criminal outside of jail.

Domestic violence inequalities exist as well. A man would have a more severe punishment for hitting his woman than a woman hitting her man. I'm not defending DV by ANY means but these are just facts. I believe the stats even say that women are more likely to abuse men than vice-versa.

I know I made this more of a gender issue, but the inequality is definitely real. In our society, we frame women as "fragile" and while there are inequalities against women, there are inequalities against men as well. In a usual circumstance, for a father to have full custody of his kids from the mother is grueling if not impossible. At best, he gets visitation rights. This is all subjective, but last time I checked I don't think women have to pay alimony and child support.

But anyway, men really do get the short-end of the stick and there is no wonder as to why. They can lose everything the majority of the time.

Just my two cents. Good post.

Edited by fai0607

Once women decided they wanted to/could be as slutty as men were, you pretty much put the nail in the coffin for marriage.

Just my .02 and I say that tongue in cheek.

rather have a baby mama, marriage seems like entrapment sort of like a prison WE  CANT EVER BE FREE AGAIN 

Course with a baby mama, you have to pay child support and you are permanently linked to this woman so...what's the difference from being married? Hell, if you are married, don't have kids and divorce, you are still completely free of the woman. With the kid involved you never are.

• Upvote 2

I agree.  I don't see the point of marriage.  It seems like this day in age, it's a gambling game.  Enjoy tax benefits and hope you don't get shafted with divorce, alimony, child support, etc.

Why not just say, "Hey, we're it.  I'm with you and you're with me.  If you decide to leave, you keep what you came in with."?

I love being married..My wife has made me a better man... but I agree...

Men not having the same reproductive rights as women is a freaking double standard!

If I don't get a say in the pregnancy, she doesn't get a say when i torch her wardrobe, makeup, jewelry, and when I put down her cat.

• Upvote 1

i say if you want true / real freedom Use a condom and if it breaks get her to take a morning after pill she doesn't want too? tell her its vitamin C. If she don't want vitamins then you tell her its advil... If She doesn't want Advil her er on the head with any blunt object then ask her if she has a headache and then offer her the Advil :-) See there is a way out of absolutely anything if you put your mind to it! 

i say if you want true / real freedom Use a condom and if it breaks get her to take a morning after pill she doesn't want too? tell her its vitamin C. If she don't want vitamins then you tell her its advil... If She doesn't want Advil her er on the head with any blunt object then ask her if she has a headache and then offer her the Advil :-) See there is a way out of absolutely anything if you put your mind to it! 

LOL, im thinkin a book deal is in order on "How To not get a girl pregnant"

Works for me. :D Some guys know when they're about to spurt. Some guys don't.

in the end it's still a gamble, but for you, a gamble worth taking, for some folks, not so much.

Oh I definitely wouldn't recommend it if you aren't married or not sure you want to be with the person for the long haul.

I think he might have meant they should loosen up their buttholes, for easyer penetration.

Oh I definitely wouldn't recommend it if you aren't married or not sure you want to be with the person for the long haul.

>I think he might have meant they should loosen up their buttholes, for easyer penetration.

:rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Alert!  Alert!  Woman weighing in here............

First of all, EVERYBODY has lost some interest in marriage.  Once women discovered not just their sexuality, but their earning ability and independence, men lost the ability to control marriage on traditional terms.  And we don't really have a new working model yet.  Plus, unfortunately I also think women have gained the independence (for the most part and IF we can prevent the GOP from taking us back to 1952), without fully accepting the responsibilities that come with being an independent person in a relationship.  Girls are just now really being taught what being part of a team is all about.  Girls sports up until the last decade were really not competitive.  They didn't come with the big bucks or the fame, etc.  So women were raised never fully being part of a team, or partnership working together.   They've got some adjusting to do, and I think it is happening.   Having said that, partnerships ARE better than going through all of what life is going to throw at you by yourself.  When you have someone who completely has your back, for better or for worse in everything and is really on your side, life is a whole lot easier.  If you're single imagine all the crap you've gone through in the past few years.  Wouldn't it have been better with a partner who was playing 100% on your team?  If you say no, I'm thinking you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  If you're married and been through some crap the past few years, ask yourself how you would have gotten through it without her on your side.  Then go buy flowers and kiss her feet.  Or anything else she wants kissed!  

And now a story............

Met a guy at my lodge.  Nice guy, but early on he said "I'll never get married again."  We had some flirting going on but it never went anywhere.  Why?  Because he said he'd never get married again.  Now, I'm not looking for marriage and I've got some serious commitment issues myself, but why would I give up my time, my energy, MY BODY to someone who's closing a door I haven't even decided if I ever want opened again?  If I as a grown woman are going to invest everything I am into being with YOU, you better bring something to the table.  Doesn't have to be "I really want to get married" (and frankly that would scare me off) but it has to be an openness that allows for whatever potential future we decide on together.  It's been said nobody is ever interested in marriage until they meet the person they want to marry.  I'd say that pretty much covers it.  So any article, study, or just mind numbing wild ass guess, probably not worth a hill of beans.

'Rani

Alert!  Alert!  Woman weighing in here............

First of all, EVERYBODY has lost some interest in marriage.  Once women discovered not just their sexuality, but their earning ability and independence, men lost the ability to control marriage on traditional terms.  And we don't really have a new working model yet.  Plus, unfortunately I also think women have gained the independence (for the most part and IF we can prevent the GOP from taking us back to 1952), without fully accepting the responsibilities that come with being an independent person in a relationship.  Girls are just now really being taught what being part of a team is all about.  Girls sports up until the last decade were really not competitive.  They didn't come with the big bucks or the fame, etc.  So women were raised never fully being part of a team, or partnership working together.   They've got some adjusting to do, and I think it is happening.   Having said that, partnerships ARE better than going through all of what life is going to throw at you by yourself.  When you have someone who completely has your back, for better or for worse in everything and is really on your side, life is a whole lot easier.  If you're single imagine all the crap you've gone through in the past few years.  Wouldn't it have been better with a partner who was playing 100% on your team?  If you say no, I'm thinking you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  If you're married and been through some crap the past few years, ask yourself how you would have gotten through it without her on your side.  Then go buy flowers and kiss her feet.  Or anything else she wants kissed!  

I believe woman were raised as team players, just raised in a manner where being behind the actions of a man didn't matter. Now that equal time in the lime light seems to required by both the man and woman, i do agree with you that the traditional system marriage isn't enough to make things work.

And now a story............

Met a guy at my lodge.  Nice guy, but early on he said "I'll never get married again."  We had some flirting going on but it never went anywhere.  Why?  Because he said he'd never get married again.  Now, I'm not looking for marriage and I've got some serious commitment issues myself, but why would I give up my time, my energy, MY BODY to someone who's closing a door I haven't even decided if I ever want opened again?  If I as a grown woman are going to invest everything I am into being with YOU, you better bring something to the table.  Doesn't have to be "I really want to get married" (and frankly that would scare me off) but it has to be an openness that allows for whatever potential future we decide on together.  It's been said nobody is ever interested in marriage until they meet the person they want to marry.  I'd say that pretty much covers it.  So any article, study, or just mind numbing wild ass guess, probably not worth a hill of beans.

'Rani

I think there few bilion people out there, (non american, mostly asian) that would have a problem with that statment.

• 1 month later...

I like the idea and symbolism of marriage, but I don't feel like it's necessary to put it on paper; too many stupid legal things to worry about. When my bf and I get married someday, I would love to do rings and a small ceremony as I feel that is all that is necessary <3 The way you feel about each other is the most important part of it all

This is the funniest thing Ive seen in awhile. http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-alimony-sale-Super-random-lots-BONUSeS-BASEBALL-and-FOOTBALL-/151211575082?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2334e9872a Girl got a guys 65k card investment in an alimony settlement haha! Now she's selling them off in spite of getting back haha!  My ex-husband happen to cheat on me with another woman  in the middle of our marriage and that ended it for us. We had a great relationship going but he had to think with his other head and ruin it.  It is sad to see all the men out there throw away their marriages, and what do you know I happen to be with one of them. Well now I’m getting my  revenge by selling his sports cards. His cheating behind deserves this and I’m happy to get rid of them in despite of him. One time he even spent $500  on one card alone. That almost made me mad enough to leave him then, too bad i didn't but it eventually happened anyways.

My husband seem to collect such players  as but not limited to: nolan ryan, ken griffey jr. , derek jeter, alex rodriguez, michael jordan, randy moss, tom brady, payten manning, kobe bryant, lebran james,  nomar garcipara, manny rameriez, roger clemens, micky mantle, cal rypkin, shaquile oneil, dwanye wade, adrian peterson, drew brees, albert pulos, walter payton,  dan marino, john elway and many more, just to name a few. These were the players he seemed to idolize the most and I know this because day in day  out he would not be talking about them. 

I have no idea about his cards or what’s good and what’s not good. I didn't pay much attention to his cards, I just let him collect all he wanted. Nor am I  into sports that much, more of an outdoors person that doesn't pay much attention to a TV. By the looks of it i can see that he has 30 to 40 huge white boxes of cards.  Some saying auto, game used, 1970's, 1960's, football, baseball, Basketball and various other things. He also has 30 or so folders of cards just jam packed with cards.  I’ll try to include 30 cards of just folder cards in each lot to guarantee you get something good because I believe he kept his better cards in there.  My husband said he had hundreds of thousands dollars of value in his cards and I believe him because he collected them for 25 years and spent an unreal amount of money on them. He also made sure to keep his cards in really  good shape as well. I see that my husband has a ton of hard cased cards as so you can see in the picture, to be fair to everyone, I’m going to include a couple of those in every lot to ensure you get some value cards. It seems that better value cards would go in them so ill include 2-4 hard cased cards per lot.  

Damn women are spiteful creatures! lol yea that is good enough reason for me not to settle down ever! lol 

Not saying I'm the type to cheat but women are crazy plus they can divorce you for any reason and if you get em preggers that's alimony! lol