Secret Santa 2012

[IMG]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Skoozle_photos/Hookah/2012-12-17_20-27-11_933.jpg[/IMG]

I got some Mizo Mint, some candy canes and a convenient carrying bag to carry it all around in.

Thank you Secret Santa!

Eggerman Boho

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/DSC_0426_zps49d6537c.jpg[/img]

Nakhla Kass Super - one of like 6 flavors I haven't been able to get my hands on.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/DSC_0429_zps933e1c5e.jpg[/img]

I'll admit. I AM FREAKING STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What my Secret Santa gave me!:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/S7Esv.jpg[/IMG]

A super nice looking pico bowl! Thanks, Santa! I can't wait to use it!

p.s. my Santa had his name on the box, but I reveal who it was ;)

I don't typically speak my mind like this but Pavo that is so rude. Someone went out of their way to give you a gift but just because you don't like it you act this way. It even states it doesn't have to be hookah related and you dismiss this gift I would be happy just to get something at all. If this is breaking any rules go ahead and get rid Mods.

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1356237939' post='566099']
I don't typically speak my mind like this but Pavo that is so rude. Someone went out of their way to give you a gift but just because you don't like it you act this way. It even states it doesn't have to be hookah related and you dismiss this gift I would be happy just to get something at all. If this is breaking any rules go ahead and get rid Mods.
[/quote]I agree. And "rude" was definitely putting it nicely.

Coleman, you're pretty tops in my book!

I think the candles were from the SS that Pavo did at his lounge, not here at the forum.

Secret Santa is sort of a gamble. You have no idea what you're going to get. The fun part is trying to make someone's day with what you give. If you get something great, then it's a double win.

If the candles were from someone outside of the forum, I think its kinda ok to gripe about it here, although this thread might not have neen the best place to do it. Like "hey, guys, I got into this Secret Santa thing at work and it was kind of a bust".

But, yeah, you shouldn't expect Secret Santa to be profitable.

No he got them from secret Santa here Ashley. He signed the lounge up as secret Santa as opposed to signing himself up. And again I say I would have been happy with candles. Pavo owns everything under the sun hookah related so they probably thought to get him a non hookah gift. Candles would be good but with the new kid they could be dangerous so that's where the frameless idea comes in. Candles are so versatile they could be used at home at the lounge wherever. At the end of the day I still think it was a thoughtful gift and would love them.

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1356160554' post='566013']
Oh we got our secret santa gift for CBH because i signed up the lounge and we got some candles, not even real candles but ones with a remote...depressing
[/quote]

kinda cool though.. maybe be nice for setting the "mood" at the lounge sometime..

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1356386968' post='566226']
No he got them from secret Santa here Ashley. He signed the lounge up as secret Santa as opposed to signing himself up. And again I say I would have been happy with candles. Pavo owns everything under the sun hookah related so they probably thought to get him a non hookah gift. Candles would be good but with the new kid they could be dangerous so that's where the frameless idea comes in. Candles are so versatile they could be used at home at the lounge wherever. At the end of the day I still think it was a thoughtful gift and would love them.
[/quote]

Oh, I see. Yeah that seems like a nice gift for the lounge. He gets tobacco and coal wholesale so why send some retail stuff. Most anything else for the lounge would be out of the price limit.

Not cool, Pavo.