Secret Santa 2012

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1354827840' post='564158']Got mine today! 250g of Tangiers Birquq Little Purple Candy. I have been dying to try this flavor! Review coming soon (going to smoke it tomorrow afternoon). Thanks, Secret Santa![/quote]

Tc day tomorrow????? I have off also!

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1354828895' post='564168']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1354827840' post='564158']Got mine today! 250g of Tangiers Birquq Little Purple Candy. I have been dying to try this flavor! Review coming soon (going to smoke it tomorrow afternoon). Thanks, Secret Santa![/quote]

Tc day tomorrow????? I have off also!
[/quote]

Yes. :) I'm hopping on at 5PM Central (3 your time) to show Nerdy how to pack/manage a bowl of Tangiers. I'll be smoking for a couple hours, probably.

I received my package and wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

2Kg of Nakhla!! I'm at work right now so, I don't remeber the specifics but there was: Rose, Fakh Fruits, Caramel (?), Sweet Melon...argh, I forget the others. But, the one I'm most excited about is....

APPLE ASKANDARANY!!!!

Thank you Secret Santa....you are the bomb dot com!

Ooo, I smoked Ask. Apple the other day. Such a good flavor. Probably my favorite Apple flavor to date. Nak DA comes close.

Sounds like you got some nice stuff. I still need to try Nak Caramel one of these days. Had it in Rosanna and it was amazing, but I'm interested to see how Nak does it.

Caramel is a mood thing for me, I like it, but I can't eat or smoke it much. I have a box just for my wife. As far as Caramel goes. Nakhla is the absolute best!

I wouldn't want you to send me part of your Secret Santa gift... but if you really, really don't want that one extra box of it, I'll take it I guess. :)

Thanks, Jay. I'll try to get your KM Hammer tongs out to you soon as well.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1355251730' post='564558']
I wouldn't want you to send me part of your Secret Santa gift... but if you really, really don't want that one extra box of it, I'll take it I guess. :)

Thanks, Jay. I'll try to get your KM Hammer tongs out to you soon as well.
[/quote]

They just happen to sell it locally here. I'd be happy to pick you up a box and send it to you if you ever want me to.

Damn, your local supply of Nakhla is much better than mine! I can find a handful of the classic flavors in Nashville, but that's about it.

Thanks, man. If Jay doesn't come through I'll let you know. I really do appreciate the offer.

I wonder why online retailers don't carry it, especially if it is a good flavor. I'm hoping it's like the Rosanna I had before, but more intense flavor.

At least your local place sells Nak. My only local place is this boutique at the ghetto mall, and he only sells SB, fantasia, and apricot AF. Damn IA.

When I go back and visit my folks in MI I hope to grab some goodies :)

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1355257759' post='564578']
Stuie, did you get my PM? I'd sent it before the site died, but IDK if it sent with all the issues..
[/quote]

Nope last one I have from you was about a week ago.

So I went outside and sitting on my porch was a pretty good sized box to me from me, lol.......

Inside were:
An Air-zooka (shoots air) and good for driving the cats bonkers!
50 grams of Nakla Mint
100 grams of Nirvana Super Shisha Spanish Fly
250 grams of Tangiers Noir Orange Soda (my all time favorite)
and............

A Mya Mozza hookah.

So I'm officially a Mya owner for the first time, lol...............

Thanks Santa!

'Rani