Whats The Longest Youve Smoked The Same Bowl?

My myself with my medium I think I smoked Cane Mint for 6hrs straight. I had to put it down to go to bed but it was still hitting strong.

At the Tangiers Lounge (Oddessey) there is a perpetual hookah going.

This past Christmas/New Years I smoked pretty much all day everyday but that was multiple bowls. I think I smoked a 250 of AF2 in 2 days.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1345558408' post='554640']
My myself with my medium I think I smoked Cane Mint for 6hrs straight. I had to put it down to go to bed but it was still hitting strong.

At the Tangiers Lounge (Oddessey) there is a perpetual hookah going.

This past Christmas/New Years I smoked pretty much all day everyday but that was multiple bowls. I think I smoked a 250 of AF2 in 2 days.
[/quote]

Yeah, I did 6 hours of Cane Mint in a Mini by myself watching movies one night.

Tell us more about this perpetual hookah at Oddessey.

Every year I set up a bowl of Cane Mint on New Year's Eve that is going until well into the next morning.

Longest bowl I ever did was 8 hours on my Tangiers Mini Phunnel using Tangiers Indian Summer and Coconaras. Or maybe it was AF Cocos. I can't remember. Either way, it was a magical night in TC, back when the place would be packed every night...

5 hours with a small phunnel and Chronic Hookah QL's. It was Lucid Tangiers, but for the life of me I can't remember what we were smoking.

lol if you guys all told eric how long you smoked tangiers for here is the quote that would come out of his mouth "well, sounds like you suck and dont know what you are doing"

no joke he told me that when i told him i smoke 6 hours on a small and that is what he said.

then i came back and told him 14 hours same bowl, he said thats better but still not good enough

so 14 hours max with flavor on scarry enough a small tangiers phunnel with one Cane Mint and the second Welsh cream/Chocomint 50/50

and idk what 8-9 hours at the lounge on release party night. Possibly could have kept going but we had to leave it was like 430am lol

On average at the lounge i smoke the same bowl for roughly 7 hours on a small so...like Eric said your not doing it right to all of you.

10 Hours, Large Phunnel, Kashmir, Fumari Coals. I don't think straight Kashmir ever runs out of flavor.

Did it a weeks ago when I had insomnia. Did take a 15 minute break to feed my son when he woke up around 4 am.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1345652615' post='554783']
10 Hours, Large Phunnel, Kashmir, Fumari Coals. I don't think straight Kashmir ever runs out of flavor.

Did it a weeks ago when I had insomnia. Did take a 15 minute break to feed my son when he woke up around 4 am.
[/quote]

No i dont think it can!

Packed a large phunnel bowl of straight kashmir and tossed in some left over cane mint.
- Packed on friday - smoked for 2 hours.
- Necro'd the bowl friday night after a late night burrito run - smoked for 1.5 hours or so.
- Necro'd it for another 2 hours during lunch on saturday.
- Had some friends come over - figured I would try to start it up again saturday night (re-poked the holes since they were baked over) Smoked for 2 hours while we watched Roadhouse (greatest patrick swazye movie ever)

Total 7.5 hours of smoking out of a large. It could have gone much more, but what amazed me is how many times I re-smoked the same bowl over the course of the weekend.

I dont think i could have done with with a fragile flavor like a vanilla or a green tea.

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1345662844' post='554798']
I had a magical bowl of Mimon in my medium phunnel that lasted for 5 days. Smoked 2-3 rounds of coals on it each day.
[/quote]

Surely, this be a fish tale!

oh Ty he could be serious i've necroed a bowl 3-4 times before but it depends on the coals he is using and how long they last to make it believable. if its a large phunnel i'll somewhat believe it but i bet it tasted like ASS on the 3rd day. but still smoked

I think it had something to do with the fact it was in my garage in the freezing cold winter. Chris and a few others witnessed it on TC. Kept its flavor the entire time. I unpacked the bowl and the bottom 1/3 was still juicy