Whats The Longest Youve Smoked The Same Bowl?

[quote name='ryno' timestamp='1345708838' post='554877']
I think it had something to do with the fact it was in my garage in the freezing cold winter. Chris and a few others witnessed it on TC. Kept its flavor the entire time. I unpacked the bowl and the bottom 1/3 was still juicy
[/quote]

This actually could be the legitimate cause. In the winter when I'm in my hottub outside and smoke, it's like -20c to -40c outside, and the bowls are always unbelievable. Gigantic clouds, flavor, seemingly impossible to burn and they last for ages. Never tried to necro one of those bowls though...

I think it had something to do with the fact it was in my garage in the freezing cold winter. Chris and a few others witnessed it on TC. Kept its flavor the entire time. I unpacked the bowl and the bottom 1/3 was still juicy
[/quote]

Lol, I actually remember that! God I miss the good ol' days...

[quote name='fuckthatvincekid' timestamp='1345715667' post='554880']
I've only hit two hours :( What am I doing wrong... </3
[/quote]

1. Use Tangiers. It's the only brand of tobacco that allows you to keep smoking for hours on end.
2. Know your heat management. Applying the heat properly allows a bowl to go much longer than you might think. ;)

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1345733389' post='554891']
[/quote]

This actually could be the legitimate cause. In the winter [b]when I'm in my hottub outside and smoke[/b], it's like -20c to -40c outside, and the bowls are always unbelievable. Gigantic clouds, flavor, seemingly impossible to burn and they last for ages. Never tried to necro one of those bowls though...
[/quote]

:o Pics of this sexy event, or it didn't happen!!!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1345734123' post='554895']
[quote name='fuckthatvincekid' timestamp='1345715667' post='554880']
I've only hit two hours :( What am I doing wrong... </3
[/quote]

1. Use Tangiers. It's the only brand of tobacco that allows you to keep smoking for hours on end.
2. Know your heat management. Applying the heat properly allows a bowl to go much longer than you might think. ;)

[/quote]

I use Tangiers, it's just the heat management x) Thanks!

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1345586378' post='554692']
Longest bowl I ever did was 8 hours on my Tangiers Mini Phunnel using Tangiers Indian Summer and Coconaras. Or maybe it was AF Cocos. I can't remember. Either way, it was a magical night in TC, back when the place would be packed every night...
[/quote]

Similar experience. Tangiers small packed with Noir Indian Summer. Lasted around 6 hours all day on day one, woke up the next morning and decided to be ballsy and test it out. Got another 4 hours out of it the next day. The last 30 minutes were shitty, but it's the ONLY time I've had a session last over 3 hours. 10 hour session for a two day smoke. Extremely impressed, and I'm a die hard session length skeptic. I don't know if it was due to conservative heat or a brilliant pack, but that was the first and last time I had such a long session with good flavor output. Don't try this at home, kids.

Finally got my fumari coals in. Been smoking this medium bowl of birquq on and off for at least 3 hours and it's still soft on top :)

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1346035945' post='555145']
Finally got my fumari coals in. Been smoking this medium bowl of birquq on and off for at least 3 hours and it's still soft on top :)

[/quote]

:blink: well going to order some fumari's the next time i order coals.....sounds like magic...tangiers magic lol how many do you use?

10 hours of bug powder in a chinese phunnel. The flavor was still good but because Chinese phunnels suck the whole top layer was totally roasted
And a small layer at the bottom was still moist but it would not heat it no matter what damn knockoff phunnels

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1345558408' post='554640']
My myself with my medium I think I smoked Cane Mint for 6hrs straight. I had to put it down to go to bed but it was still hitting strong.

At the Tangiers Lounge (Oddessey) there is a perpetual hookah going.

This past Christmas/New Years I smoked pretty much all day everyday but that was multiple bowls. I think I smoked a 250 of AF2 in 2 days.
[/quote]

God I can't wait to go visit Erik. And I too had one of those epic 6 hour Cane Mint sessions the other night. I do believe that was the first time I've ever completely smoked a bowl out of my Tangiers Phunnel, and I felt so, so accomplished.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1346295584' post='555417']
I'm in hr 3 on the pico with summer solstice

[/quote]
i have managed a couple 3 hr sessions with the pico.

When I first started smoking tangiers in '08 I got 17 hours or more with a large phannel using lump coal...it was called something like Abu Abid ...was smoking orange soda as well as schnozzberry

Smoking 5-6hrs of shisha is still better than smoking a pack of cigs in one day like most people in the world! A lot better :) Not that this has much to do with the topic ha ha.

I am only getting 3-4 currently. Still learning. Out of a Tangiers large phunnel of Nahkla.

damn a large phunnel that is some tobacco consuming at its finest lol. But 3-4 hours on naklah is good on a large phunnel but you could probably push 5-6 if u wanted to add more heat in the end