Diablo 3 Release Date Set

king_lunchb0x

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monk first with collectors edition wings <3 then witch doctor soon after i make my monk gg

• 2 weeks later...
So tomorrow night at Midnight it drops. I know im getting my collectors edition squared away at my local gamestop around that time. I also wanted to let people know I will be taking Wednesday off from work (yes to sadly play diablo 3 all day) so if anyone plans to be online Ill be looking to build my monk and smoke hookah nearly all day.

I wanted to try and set up a Vent. server if tiny chat wont be working for a while, so Ill keep people posted on that.

My battlenet tag is: Nakhla#1644 according to battlenet login.

List of Tags Currently (as displayed in this post):

Nakhla#1644//A13lackfish
littlet@xavier.edu//Tyler
aeonblack6//Aeon
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kargor#1893//Victim026[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arcane#1144//Arcane[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]f someone wants to try and figure out clan setups etc, then please do and keep it posted on here. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Otherwise keep posting those tags so we can get this going big time![/font][/color]

My level 19 wizard isn't going to level itself. WTF SERVERS!?!?!?

Found my first legendary item! Singularity, it's a rare wizard source. Epic

Yeah got a dex based belt finally at lvl 53 yesterday... took fucking long enough lol

Servers are down just as I get off of work. FML. I need to farm that gold! Must buy Tal Rasha's set! Must beat Inferno. I now have just under 300% mf with Valor up and fully geared I'm at 9k dmg with 30k life. I melt things in Act 1 Inferno now. Almost to the Butcher...so we will see how fun that is... -.-

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1337677671' post='547738']
Servers are down just as I get off of work. FML. I need to farm that gold! Must buy Tal Rasha's set! Must beat Inferno. I now have just under 300% mf with Valor up and fully geared I'm at 9k dmg with 30k life. I melt things in Act 1 Inferno now. Almost to the Butcher...so we will see how fun that is... -.-
[/quote]

Shiiit, and I thought my 78% MF was impressive. Hahaha. I'm only level 33 though, I still have time to catch up. I actually just got my first legendary drop yesterday. Some daibo that I can't use (I'm playing DH).

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1337677671' post='547738']
[/quote]

That truly is incredible. I've been playing the shit out of this game and am only to level 40. Find me Windforce :)

Wow...you guys are way more into this than I thought. I'm level 31 with like 300 dps and rockin' blues. :)

The good news is, I may have found a problem with one of my olympic lifts :)

Well by butcher i Meant Leoric and he took me 27 min to kill -.- but I did it...still havent found shit lol

Whats an enrage timer? BTW I've tried adding you to my friend listl ike 40 times but it keeps saying you don't exist :*( add me [email="littlet@xavier.edu"]littlet@xavier.edu[/email]

I think it was mistyped from A13lackFish's post. It should be Arcane#1114 (i think). Either way, I'll add you when I get home....or after practice.

If anyone has some level ~30 dex gear to donate to charity, I'd appreciate it....or level ~10 (for my DH) Edited by Arcane

Oh, and enrage timers are a sort of skill check mechanic. If the boss doesn't die in a certain amount of time, then he buffs up.

As a hypothetical example, let's say the Skeleton King's normal attack routine is a single heavy swing, spawn 3 skeletons, and then that rampaging swing. His enrage timer is 15 minutes.

If, at the 15 minute mark, he's not dead...his attack ramps up. Now, he does a double heavy swing with stun that can't be blocked, spawns 7 elite mobs, and has a rampaging swing with 50 yd AOE damage. Basically, if you don't kill him in 15 minutes, you're going to die....fast.

The purpose is to ensure people are facing content commensurate to their level and gear. i.e. If you can't kill him in 15 minutes, go farm better gear and try again. Edited by Arcane