Diablo 3 Release Date Set

king_lunchb0x

I know how you feel, just that as a close combat monk I cant even get past act 2 without spending millions on gear, I have somewhere around 350 resists and I guess about 15k dps, 6k armor, 45k hp + a lot of general damage reduction from passives etc. but all that means nothing when I have to be standing in their poison/molten/desecrate/fire chains or possibly a combo of those things, life just drops too fast. I have a glass cannon DH friend who gets killed in one shot by anything but at least he can kite and kill things that way.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend just finished Inferno Mode. Total Clocked hours since release.... 392...

Current Monk just finished act 1 inferno, working on a DH at the same time though.

Act 2 inferno is just plain stupid. so if anyone wants to lend a hand, id appreciate it!

I can help u do act 2 probs, haven't tried doing belial lately since I've added like 10k HP and about 15k dps so it should be much easier this time around I'd hope :)

Chris: you spend just as much time on the forum as we spend on the game lol

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1339418851' post='549019']
I can help u do act 2 probs, haven't tried doing belial lately since I've added like 10k HP and about 15k dps so it should be much easier this time around I'd hope :)

Chris: you spend just as much time on the forum as we spend on the game lol
[/quote]Yeah, I just run around and slap monsters while Tyler kills them...it's fun!

can solo d3 inferno belial. heading into act 3 expect finishing the entire inferno mode by end of next week w. my monk!

Hah Jay you actually help more than you know, it's so much easier with a tank when you're a glass cannon lol

• 3 weeks later...
the above statement is true. i cannot function as a tank typically alone

just like a glass cannon is useless in inferno without me :D

• 2 weeks later...
Level 60 Demon Hunter checking in. Doing roughly 50K DPS.
Haven't played in almost a month cuz I'm bored with it already...
It ain't Diablo 2....that's for sure.

I've lost interest in the game already. It's a bit disappointing, especially since I was so excited about this game....I even bought the Collector's Edition.

But, man...getting stomped from the first champ pack in A2 Inferno got so frustrating, it just stopped being fun. Edited by Arcane

I was almost to that point but you do have to put in effort to find items/make money to get better items. I can do Act 3 Inferno now with relative ease, still getting owned in a4 but thats beside the point

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1342643362' post='552023']
I was almost to that point but you do have to put in effort to find items/make money to get better items. I can do Act 3 Inferno now with relative ease, still getting owned in a4 but thats beside the point
[/quote]

I'm just not going to farm items for months on end to complete inferno. And I'm certainly not going to spend REAL money on items. Diablo 3 was the biggest game disappointment in the last several years if you ask me. Their was only one point in which the game was fun. That's playing through normal mode just for the new story line and cool cinematics. From that point on it was meh...

That's basically what D3 is...a money farm to BUY items. What made Diablo 2 great for me was the loot lust...farming for items, not gold.

Ah well...maybe they'll release an expansion, patch or something to make D3 more enjoyable....until then, I may only log on once a month or so...just to idle around.

I feel like I haven't even gotten my money's worth yet either. :(