Diablo 3 Release Date Set

king_lunchb0x

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the staff of herding for cow level, it is at normal level now, can't justify spending 200k to upgrade it to nightmare right now with how much gear I need to buy from the AH -.-

Psssht.. I was the first of you to get a legendary item. Watch as I laze around wearing Leorics Crown. Bwuahahahaha. Such a pimp helm. God I love this game. Have the day off tomorrow... time to level more, be a pimp, and get tons o' items. I need better shit though...

Psh you got Leoric's crown....I got Singularity :P

[quote name='A13lackFish' timestamp='1337727744' post='547802']
I <3 enrage timers.

and Aeon gimme that Diabo!
[/quote]

What's in it for me? (i'm a demon hunter, looking for big dex or big mf)

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1337781431' post='547838']
Psh you got Leoric's crown....I got Singularity :P
[/quote]

Leorics crown > Singularity

Plain and simple. ANd hey, even compare the AH prices. last I checked leorics crown was worth double ;)

not worth adding tyler he only plays by himself while he faps and smokes hookah <_<

This is a bad thing? And I see how it is, I'll remember this next time you want my help :P

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1338004192' post='548011']
Why dissappointed?
[/quote]

There are a number of things I am disappointed with so far in the game.
I would think there would be a better auction house than what is currently instated, especially comparing it to other 'auction' houses in their games like WoW and the consistent maintenance on it. The lack of depth in the story in comparison to D2 and the lack of levels or level scrambling i.e changed maps and etc. They made it so you can run through it really fast with out anything changing other than the locations of champion mobs and mobs.
That and no cow level :( I was looking forwards to slashing through some cattle.

Well the auction house is being worked on and when it's finished it'll be just as good as other game's AHs. There is a "cow level" but it's a unicorn flower teddy bear piñata level lol. I thought the storyline was epic. Remember that the origonal D2 game was smaller than D3, it was the LoD expansion that had act 5 the size of acts 3 and 4 combined to makeit feel longer.

^Agreed, and also, the game is what you make of it. There is way more "story" if you actually spend the time talking to your followers and merchants and such. None of these types of characters in D2 had any story at all, so I feel that is a nice touch. The fact that all items dropped have random stats means that there is no hunting for SOJ's, as any item can have awesome stats. Again, another awesome improvement, that shit ruined D2 for me. I think the auction house is lacking a few options to specify in searches (like, adding that you want the item to be socketed, for example), but in general it's really not that bad. They will obviously be improving it, but as it stands, it's useable and is more than D2 had, so I see no reason to complain. Having, what? 16 tiers of jewelcrafting? That's amazing. Crafting in general! It gives the game so much more replayability. The champions and elites and such having stacking, randomized powers? Genius. It gives more reason to play the higher difficulties.

Diablo 2 was not well received at launch. It was full of problems and it wasn't until a bunch of patches came out (and the expansion) that the game really hooked people. I feel D3 is an improvement over D2 in every regard. Does it need some work? Yeah, absolutely, but that is only going to make it better for me. My biggest complaint is that the game doesn't look or feel dark or scary enough. That, to me, is the only thing they lost in D3, but again, it doesn't make the game suck, it's just not how I would want it to look. Example: Why do all the sewers and dungeons have a bluish hue? Have you ever been in a dark room? Is it blue? No, it's black. Why is everything so well lit? The best part of Diablo used to be the things lurking in the shadows that you would stumble upon. Now, you see everything and there is no fear element to the game.

But, to be honest, I'm playing Diablo 3. It took 12 years for this to happen, and quite frankly, I'm just happy it isn't a piece of shit. I have grown up with the Diablo series. I played the Diablo when it first came out, and I was playing on a computer with a fucking turbo button and a 133mhz processor. When Hellfire came out, it blew my mind, as it was the first time I had experienced an expansion pack. Anyways, I'm rambling. Point is, give it a few months and they will fix the problems. Right now they are fixing bugs and glitches, getting the servers stable, etc. Once it's running smooth, then they can tinker.

[quote name='newjacksm' timestamp='1338348410' post='548237']
Some one hacked my account I am super pissed.
[/quote]daaaaaamn!

Do you have the authenticator? I'm about to download the app now.

Well I beat Azmodan in Inferno. Can't even phase the first boss act 4 inferno :*(

Crafting quite frankly costs too much lol. at least if you wanna get a decent item, with the random stats I made a shield with intelligence, strength, vitality and a gem slot, Im a monk for fucks sake, and I need the resistances to even be remotely able to play act 2 inferno, while Im breezing through act 1, sadly the drops that you get in act 1 are not on par with the mobs on act 2 so its farming for gold and buying shit in the AH until I have good enough gear for act 2. I assume the same will happen between acts 2 and 3.
BTW, whoever thought making the sand wasps was funny cos every melee class has to run around their stingers like a moron so as not to get killed was an asshole. So far inferno is more frustrating than fun tbh, act 1 was a huge challenge and finally finishing it felt good and it was fun but having to farm it over and over so that I can even scratch the surface of act 2 is just stupid.

Oh and Arcane, you can probably finish everything up to inferno with just altering your skills and playing smart, some encounters jsut need to be thought through before you start them.

Well my Wizard is fairly decked out, 35k HP 45k DPS 7k armor 700 resist all and I still can't do act 4 inferno and can barely do act 3 (this including dying...a lot). I know there are obvious spots I can upgrade my gear but I don't have the 12 million gold to buy 1 ring and I refuse to spend real money on a game item -.-