How Often Do You Smoke, On Average, Per Day

Reading a few threads I noticed that a few people I thought to be heavy smokers actually aren't, and some that I tought to be 1-3 times per week smokers are pretty heavy smokers. I will admitt that since I graduated and am waiting on a real job I've been smoking a lot more than I probably should have...I'm probably doing 2-4 bowls per day. Out of couriosity, how much does everyone smoke on average? I'll say for myself, 3 bowls a day.

Nightly.

Start time ranges from 9-10pm (depends on the kids going to sleep)
End time ranges from 1-2am (depends if I can keep my eyes open)

I do a lot of remote work and side stuff in those hours and smoke the whole time.

I smoke every few days. But when I do have smoking days, I often go through 2-3 Alien phunnels of tobacco.

a daily average would probably be 0.71428

but really, maybe about 4 or 5 times a week? just depends on what's happening. some weeks are busier than others...hookah takes time...

Lately I smoke one head a day or every other day, which is a lot more than usual for me. Compared to how much I used to smoke, I'm out of control. In fact, I'm smoking at work right now! :ph34r:

I have 2 Roommates who smoke too, so we usually go through 2 bowls a day, on Sundays when we're watching football with our friends over it's more like 3 or 4.

Was on once a day or every other day..now maybe 3 times a week =/

about nightly. weekends watching la liga and football, though it's like all day. now that it's finals time and heavy studying, it's about 3 bowls/day. just today i'm on my 5th bowl already, burning the midnight oil...

Well. I'm a noob still but I tend to smoke the same bowl for 1.5-2.5 hours depending 2 times a day at the most and depends too. Like sometimes I'll smoke once a day and another twice a day, however I have a fairly shallow bowl and 50grams last me about 2 weeks.