How Often Do You Smoke, On Average, Per Day

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1323557845' post='532521']
everyone whos gonna be at the party is gonna increase their average tonight. I envy.
[/quote]

for everyone else they defnitly up'd there average, but mine was nothing new :) after about 2 hours in the lounge, i saw michaellcp just kind of look like he was going to die over from not sleep and smoke

Just bought mine a couple weeks ago, but I have been smoking about 3 times a week.

Usually I will smoke friday night, monday night, and maybe thursday.

Sometimes if I go out durning the week, and get home, I will fire it up, but then I dont usually get to bed around 4am haha

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1323462926' post='532386']
Nightly.

Start time ranges from 9-10pm (depends on the kids going to sleep)
End time ranges from 1-2am (depends if I can keep my eyes open)

I do a lot of remote work and side stuff in those hours and smoke the whole time.
[/quote]

me too

Every night. 2 bowls. couple hours plus total. too much. would like to drop down to one per night, then not every night. It's relaxing, but I know that health hazards are there.

I think this is a good post/thread as it's kinda nice to know the habits of others...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm mainly weekends unless BF really wants to smoke then I'll set up during the week (and let him finish it off). We get about 2 hours from a bowl and that's enough for me right now. I've not had to repack it and I'm still working on my heat management (gets harsh for me after about 30 min, since he normally smokes cigs, he's not harshed as easily).

A couple of times a week, late night after my hubby gets home usually. Stopped smoking cigs in June and unintentionally stopped hookah as well (never was an everyday cig smoker oddly but smoked for about a decade). Just picked up again when the weather got cold, and if this year is like every other, will go on a mad hookah rampage for 3 months or so and smoke daily at least.

• 3 weeks later...
2 sessions a day usually, right when i get home from work, then after. On weekends maybe 3 a day. I'm pretty sure i'm addicted to some extent as mid day it's all i can think about. Quit smoking cigs(+1 year) and e-cigs (+4 months).