What Are You Reading?

Stuie

everything i am reading is for school...A history textbook and a claculus text book

I want to get to the library soon though, I just don't remember if i owe them any money...worried they may break my fingers if i show my face around there.

• 2 months later...
Just recently I got on a Kerouac kick. Finished big sur already and just finished the dharma bums. I'm starting the solipsist by Henry Rollins now but I want to read another Kerouac book. I also read the alchemist by Paulo coethlo while I was reading big sur. All so far have been amazing books. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Which ones, Alex? I have tons of them but haven't read them since I was a kid.

Starting with Shadows of The Empire, then moving on to the Han Solo Trilogy, from there I will read through most of the rebellion era books, then probably jump back to the old republic era and start going chronologically.

Solid decision. The post-ROTJ books are amazing. I love reading the story of how Luke goes on to establish a Jedi Academy, Han and Leia have kids, etc. The 20-something series that handles the Yuuzhan Vong war is the best! I need to re-read through those.

Ahhh, nice. Too bad I'm no longer in the area! Where you staying at? It's better to stay on the southeast side of the city- more hotels for cheaper prices. Everything downtown and at the airport is gonna be pricey and is always booked. What are your plans, and how many days you going to be there?

Im driving in and I think we will be there a total of only two days (im going to Charlotte north carolina the day before to visit my mother) so far we havent gotten a hotel yet, atleast I think she hasn't and im glad you say that because the south east area because that's where I was looking. I must say there is A LOT to do there 

If that's the way you're headed anyway, definitely stay on that side of town. It's rough going through Nashville in the morning with the traffic and all. Hotel I used to work at is right off exit 62 on I-24,the Best Western Music City Inn in Antioch, right outside of Nashville on the southeast side. Perfect place to stop, and still gives you easy access to the city so you can see everything you want to. Rates around $70, clean, and good full breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

by recommendation of jess and because of my intrigue in buddhism I have started reading Siddartha by Herman Hesse

I was assigned to read that in College.  I'm glad I read it.  It still affects my perspective to this day and I'm sure it always will.

• 1 month later...

I've started reading Game of Thrones. Must say this book is highly impressive. Really enjoying it. 

its good stuff, very easy reads and can be addicting. unfortunately no plans for a new book unitl like 2016