Mini Phunnel Talk

Its cool ninja. If it does happen again I think I'd do it again as by then I'd already be familiarized to it. This is a real pain but the product is more than worth it and I'm the type of dude that like to help people out when I can. Its no real big. I'm just surprised as hell that I have no angry PM's like "Where the f*** #*%@@# &&%#* is my quote?" Thanks for being patient people!

Glad things are going so smoothly Bro, it's good everyone's being so cool about everything too. We freakin rule, Hookah Forum!

Very excited to see this come through and have a new experience to share

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 24 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its cool ninja. If it does happen again I think I'd do it again as by then I'd already be familiarized to it. This is a real pain but the product is more than worth it and I'm the type of dude that like to help people out when I can. Its no real big. I'm just surprised as hell that I have no angry PM's like "Where the f*** #*%@@# &&%#* is my quote?" Thanks for being patient people!

I'm going to send you an angry PM every day until I get it.

Then you will be removed from the cult and I will just send you oatmeal shaped into a mini phunnel and send you a video of me eating oatmeal out of your mini phunnel and then smoking out of it! Edited by indian_villager

payment sent.

I thank you for your kindness and effort put forth.

May the King and Queen look pon your visage with kindness and great favor.

mellow.gif

PAYMENT MUTHA TRUCKIN SENT!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

PHUNNELS ARE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR AND HAVE BEEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME

sorry guys and gals but even if someone doesn't pay up why don't we wait for IV to give the go-ahead for you to post your info to get one.

Please read through the thread before posting your purchase info since they were all bought out 2 days into the deal.

S'all love (and a lil bit of accountability and regulation)

- ph34r.gif

Who is
Mike Losito
with the e-mail mikel52588@aol.com

You paid without sending me information. If I don't have your information by the end of tomorrow your payment will be rejected and you will be out of a phunnel. To verify that it is the correct person e-mail me at AVJ4@NJIT.EDU

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 26 2008, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is
Mike Losito
with the e-mail mikel52588@aol.com

You paid without sending me information. If I don't have your information by the end of tomorrow your payment will be rejected and you will be out of a phunnel. To verify that it is the correct person e-mail me at AVJ4@NJIT.EDU

Uh, yeah uh, thats me... sorry...

ok, just kidding. hehe