Mini Phunnel Talk

The reasoning behind not posting unnecessary orders is simple imo

- IV checks the thread when there is a new post which takes time away from PMing people who got in on the deal on time and also takes away from the time and energy that could be spent elsewhere such as dealing with paypal, Eric, shipping, etc.

So essentially posting all the extra ordering posts is going to lengthen the process, and whether you made it in or are hoping to snag one that gets left over I'm sure you don't want to wait any longer than necessary. Thanks for understanding smile.gif

MINI PHUNNEL WOOO!!!

Alright, this thread has begun to get a little confusing to me. I don't have the hour required to sit and read through every post -- are we supposed to be PMing IV with our zip code to receive a quote? Or are we just waiting on PMs with the quotes?

Ninja, since you seem to be pretty on top of this, would you mind updating the original post with like a status update every so often? Something just to keep people aware of what's going on and what they need to be doing to help make this process go smoothly?

QUOTE (cymptom @ Oct 26 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, this thread has begun to get a little confusing to me. I don't have the hour required to sit and read through every post -- are we supposed to be PMing IV with our zip code to receive a quote? Or are we just waiting on PMs with the quotes?

Ninja, since you seem to be pretty on top of this, would you mind updating the original post with like a status update every so often? Something just to keep people aware of what's going on and what they need to be doing to help make this process go smoothly?

Post your zip code in this thread. IV will PM you a price if there are any left (unlikely). This thread is just to keep the thread I linked from being too cluttered.

Thanks Hojo -- I was in the first 100 to post in that thread. But I've heard some talk about people PMing him and receiving their quotes, sending payment, and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a step buried in this thread somewhere.

official update in official thread, see trade section

Guys I think alot of yall dont know but IV is doing this out of the kindness of his heart and for his love of hookah, this is not a business venture for him. He is very busy and this process will take a few weeks. Just kick back, smoke some shisha and your quote will come in due time. No need to worry.

Yea there were like 3-5 people who I accidentally skipped. First I was against noobs and then i decided against it. But when I went back to get the ones I skipped I missed a few by accident. As far as the no pays go i will get to the ones I skipped first. My bad people. And come on. Was it wrong of me to try and help out the members that have legitimately contributed to this forum? I mean I can see the join date right next to everyone's post. Some of those people joined the day the offer went up!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 28 2008, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea there were like 3-5 people who I accidentally skipped. First I was against noobs and then i decided against it. But when I went back to get the ones I skipped I missed a few by accident. As far as the no pays go i will get to the ones I skipped first. My bad people. And come on. Was it wrong of me to try and help out the members that have legitimately contributed to this forum? I mean I can see the join date right next to everyone's post. Some of those people joined the day the offer went up!

This is always a problem. Anytime a forum has a "special Offer". I will admit it I was a very active member of a diff hookah forum but i took some time to actually check HF because of the mini phunnel and I decided to become more active here. and if you don't know me yet i always have my laptop on me and my hookah sites are always up. so i tend to have alot of posts every day lol. IV its awesome of you to organize this. keep us updated on shipments.
PS ship mine first ;-)