Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 23 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE GOT MY QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO!

Everybody get your money in asap so we can get these suckas ordered! I can forsee potential issues with people not answering the pms with payment and whatnot so let's get it done so we can have these things made!!!!!

I think I just had a hernia from all the excitement - best hookah week ever for Ninja

I think I've picked up a slight hint of anticipation with GNR lately with these... anyone else???

I cant wait for these to come in though!

Ok folks just forgot to mention one thing. For those paying with a credit card on paypal i'm going to have to tack on a 2.9% +$.30 fee because that is what paypal takes from me for making credit card based transactions. Again I am just a broke college student!

Alright, getting quotes out is awesome. Haven't gotten mine yet but I am anticipating it. Also if I may suggest, toss a little extra in there for IV and the handling costs. I know I will. And hey, if everyone tosses in just the extra change to round up to a dollar then IV might just be able to get himself some new shisha and pay for gas to the post office. Just my 2 cents.

sad.gif

I am thiiiiissss close to having a working hookah and plenty of supplies for the first time since I've joined the forum and soon will have a mini phunnel to go with it...

holy crap triple post! Edited by giant ninja robot

I didn't even know a triple post was possible!

Anyway, I WILL NOT CHILL smile.gif

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! Edited by giant ninja robot

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 23 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok folks just forgot to mention one thing. For those paying with a credit card on paypal i'm going to have to tack on a 2.9% +$.30 fee because that is what paypal takes from me for making credit card based transactions. Again I am just a broke college student!

Questions: Is Paypal going to be the only way to pay, or could I send a money order for the amount? I've never used Paypal, so I'll have to set up an account, right? Yes, I'm hopelessly computer illiterate. Also, I'm assuming we will receive the PM's in the " messages " section of the forum, correct? Do I ask too many stupid ?'s? Just what the hell is this here " innernet " thing, Uncle Jed?

Smokeythehic

Yeah Forrest, you have to setup a paypal. Or get a friend to let you use theirs. Its not too hard to be honest long as you have a checking account and all that fun stuff. Your PM will pop up when you log in. If you miss it, top right of the screen will say "x New Messages" x being the number of the messages you have.

QUOTE (smokeytheclown @ Oct 23 2008, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 23 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Questions: Is Paypal going to be the only way to pay, or could I send a money order for the amount? I've never used Paypal, so I'll have to set up an account, right? Yes, I'm hopelessly computer illiterate. Also, I'm assuming we will receive the PM's in the " messages " section of the forum, correct? Do I ask too many stupid ?'s? Just what the hell is this here " innernet " thing, Uncle Jed?

Smokeythehic

Paypal is very straight forward. go to their website and it is really easy to set it up!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 22 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
18g.... really? Have you weighed it out? And with which shisha was it?

Yeah, I've weighed it with a digital scale. This is typically with AF.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Oct 22 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Wharbone @ Oct 22 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering if my mnh glass scalli mod will fit the mini.

With my small phunnel and scalli, I can fit 18g in my bowl.

My scalli doesnt fit in either of my small phunnels sad.gif Only my medium, and it still holds alot.. sad.gif

Luck you

I guess I'm lucky. My scalli mod even fits my jet glass.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Oct 24 2008, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's gonna be...what 4-5 weeks till the bowls are actually made? Is it necessary to send payment right away? I got the dough available, that isnt an issue, I'm just curious.

Thanks

IV, I'm moving to a new place sometime around mid December or a little bit after. Do you think the bowls will be shipped out by then?

Yo IV Considering you're using a flat rate shipping shouldn't the price quote be the same for everyone? If this is that case you can probably avoid the hassle of PM's and Post in here the price and paypal. Just put the 110 people on a list in the post =)

Glad qoutes are on thier way. I haven't recieved mine yet but i got the funds ready to roll...heck i may have some xtra cash in my paypal lol. You have nerves of steel or something IV i sure as hell wouldnt have the patience to pull somethin like this off thanks again!

If there's a next time I'll take the mantle from you IV smile.gif

I'm on this site enough anyway it would be cool to do something more tangible to contribute.