Mini Phunnel Talk

ok so how many people do you guys think are going to go to other boards and try to sell this the minute they get it for mad money because its a once in a lifetime thing (until eric decides to actually make it).

There are a few members from other boards here. Some of the members here are members of the other boards myself included. Idk about reselling. That whould be a bs move as Eric and I have both agreed. Eric just wanted to keep this forum alone.

I was just wondering. How many of us are going to use these things, and how many are going to keep it in pristine condition as a collector's item? Once the thing arrives, I'm going to have a bit of a difficult time 'defiling' it with hot coals and dark shisha. These are, after all, one of a kind items.
Almost like using an ancient egyptian divan for a spare sofa.

ThePersistanceOfSmokey smileypersistenceofmemory.gif

I also hereby elevate IV to the status of Sun God. I'll start building my temple in the backyard tomorrow after work.

i also think a 'my mini just came in!!!' thread will be required... otherwise we'll have 3 pages of those too!

I'll definitely be picking up a small rubber/plastic container, and some foam to create a nice storage spot for this mini phunnel. I guess maybe I'll make one slightly larger one for all my phunnels. But definitely not going to just leave this mini hanging around in no protection, just in case of weird accidents, etc.

Oh and yes, I'll be using it often I think. I'm actually thinking of maybe finding a local pottery 'expert' to see if they can replicate a phunnel from my small, and just make it mini NOW! smile.gif

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Oct 29 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone get theirs yet

I sent in payment

any pics

For the hundredth time. These will take 4wks just to get made!

And for all of you worried about getting them dirty........Function>Form

GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

THEY DO NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE BEING CUSTOM MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rant