Mini Phunnel Talk

Fantastical! Phase 2 almost complete...

NOW BEAM THAT (cream, get the money) DOLLA DOLLA BILL Y'ALL TO THE MAN AND LET's GET THESE SUCKAS MADE!

Ok, so this is going to be a preventative post, or so I hope.

I'd strongly suggest, as well as I'd like to request, a firm cut off date for payment.

It would be unfair to the majority that has paid to have to wait longer, for the minority that is dragging their feet. This type of scenario is always going to have some folks that have signed up, but haven't actually paid, or are asking for extensions on payments. Honestly - it's less than $20. If you end up needing more time to to be able to pay $20, you probably shouldn't be putting your money towards hookah supplies anyway.

Another week or so from now, should have given everyone plenty of time to pay. If they haven't, there are plenty of folks on standby with money in hand.

Thanks again IV!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 28 2008, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea there were like 3-5 people who I accidentally skipped. First I was against noobs and then i decided against it. But when I went back to get the ones I skipped I missed a few by accident. As far as the no pays go i will get to the ones I skipped first. My bad people. And come on. Was it wrong of me to try and help out the members that have legitimately contributed to this forum? I mean I can see the join date right next to everyone's post. Some of those people joined the day the offer went up!

Trust me. I'm normally the one ALL for limiting this stuff to active members of the forum (and even giving premium members priority). However it was my friend that missed out, so I get to complain, heh.

Seriously, I'd rather someone like Kathrynx or Canon get one before someone that joined that day - my friend included.

What is your friends sn?

And rigor that was pretty much the gameplan. There is a week from now left to pay. If not the ones that were skipped or the ones that got to the trade thread after the fact will be quoted. This thing is already going to take forever and I don't really want it to take longer than it should! Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Oct 28 2008, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your friends sn?

And rigor that was pretty much the gameplan. There is a week from now left to pay. If not the ones that were skipped or the ones that got to the trade thread after the fact will be quoted. This thing is already going to take forever and I don't really want it to take longer than it should!

I think by the end of next week should be the deadline.

Because for us Intl. people our payments will take longer.

What is your friends sn?

And rigor that was pretty much the gameplan. There is a week from now left to pay. If not the ones that were skipped or the ones that got to the trade thread after the fact will be quoted. This thing is already going to take forever and I don't really want it to take longer than it should!

Give me a shipping quote and I'll pay the same day. Don't want to keep everyone waiting smile.gif

What is your friends sn?

n/m - he was just last on your list to do I think. He told me tonight that you had PM'ed him finally.

QUOTE (jezter6 @ Oct 28 2008, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your friends sn?

n/m - he was just last on your list to do I think. He told me tonight that you had PM'ed him finally.

patience is a virtue

hey IV just wanted to let you know that i did not get a quote from you. if you have questions i didnt answer i didnt realize or must have missed them...

i need a quote for mine, ryno's, and steeeeeves to 47882.

lemme know boss

Oh Hojo we've already decided that yours is going to be the oatmeal pass around phunnel, I'm next in line and I'll ship it from there. You should get it in a year or so, provided it's not broken.

(really should have sent you that memo)