Mini Phunnel Talk

Lemme know so I can officially update the original thread IV, if Wednesday is the final day then we should make that announcement just to be fair. Word.

plenty more out there just search "oatmeal wrestling" smile.gif

pudding wrestling is pretty good too.

Oh and so as not to completely jack the thread - Mini phunnel woo.

International quotes are being done today/tomorrow to my understanding, 4d1ct3d

Sigh... I don't read this forum enough anymore. I would have been all over this, the phunnel was probably my #1 most useful hookah purchase and I rarely fill the whole thing up (usually just go halfway and don't even use all that shisha), which makes a mini phunnel perfect for me.

International Quoting Is almost done. The shipping seems high I know. But that is for Priority Mail. There is a cheaper option available but I don't know when It will get to you! The cheaper option cuts the shipping almost in half but again Even on the USPS website It says that the time it takes varies. So If you want the cheaper option I will comply but will not be held accountable!

So close I can taste the oatmeal.

Damn now that I have a bunch of supplies I really wanna get these phunnels in.

I LIKE KITTENS.

I really need to get some sleep.

WOOO!!!!!!

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 5 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
International Quoting Is almost done. The shipping seems high I know. But that is for Priority Mail. There is a cheaper option available but I don't know when It will get to you! The cheaper option cuts the shipping almost in half but again Even on the USPS website It says that the time it takes varies. So If you want the cheaper option I will comply but will not be held accountable!

_sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif
Can't wait to pay then smoke out of the mini when it arrives. Doesn't matter to us that shipping will be higher. It just means that our phunnel will get here promptly and safely!

Yea so this day was jam pakced!

Just three quotes left. Kathrynx I PM'd you and Mr.shisha and Namenoneone I am trying to figure out the weight of a box of 3K coals. We are almost there people. And there are a number of bowls that have not been paid for. So I think we will see some up for sale soon!
Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Nov 9 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (4d1ct3d @ Nov 9 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You haven't quoted for me neither IV wink.gif

See I didn't forget you. Its just that I have already made correspondence with you! I just have to figure out the weight of a nammor hose!

Thanks IV, you're the man wink.gif

Tati again I have to wait for a few people to pay. They have until wed. If not I will offer doubles and some to those that go late to the trade thread. Then I will send the payment to eric and about 4 wks later I will have them. This is going to be a long process but the wait will be worth it!