mushrat

I have the following body adornment:  

416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

I have no piercings but one tattoo, probably gonna get another soon. I have "Wooten" and it looks like a graffiti tag across my abs. Next one is a eagle that is gonna go in the middle of my chest.

I get tattoos for free because my brother does them and hes really good too

• 2 weeks later...
So at some point when i am on a Computer that allows me to get to pictures (none saved on this one) Ill post my ink.

3 complete tattoos done at 4 different times.

first was a Chi (hebrew for life) with a sort of barbed horseshoe around it

the second and third are Two Sailing sparrows.

I sailed on a 300 foot sailing ship for 2 1/2 years and sailed 10K nautical miles at sea under sail. yay!

under the sparrows is a banner with a name. under the left bird is Arik my middle brothers name

under the right bird is Itzchak youngest brothers name.

the Chi is at the base of the back of my neck, the Arik bird is on the back of my left shoulder and Itzchak is opposite of the left one.

i have two more old school sailor tattoos to get and ill be happy in life. happy.gif

~Comocazy~

QUOTE (NooDL3 @ Apr 1 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive gotten snake bites, one of which is still in. Ive had an Eyebrow ring, left ear pierced since first grade. Salvador Dali tattoo on my right arm which was about a 4hour piece.

lol, fun with pins? I did my nose like that once when I was like 12, ran into my sister's room and woke her up, "Lookit me!" I had this big ol' safety pin sticking through my nose. I've come to the realization quite a while ago that facial piercings wouldn't look good on me *shrug*

And Chi, aside from being Hebrew for life, doesn't it mean energy in Chinese (or Japanese? not sure...)?

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Apr 1 2007, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NooDL3 @ Apr 1 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive gotten snake bites, one of which is still in. Ive had an Eyebrow ring, left ear pierced since first grade. Salvador Dali tattoo on my right arm which was about a 4hour piece.

lol, fun with pins? I did my nose like that once when I was like 12, ran into my sister's room and woke her up, "Lookit me!" I had this big ol' safety pin sticking through my nose. I've come to the realization quite a while ago that facial piercings wouldn't look good on me *shrug*

And Chi, aside from being Hebrew for life, doesn't it mean energy in Chinese (or Japanese? not sure...)?

Are you sure its Hebrew? Chi isn't a Hebrew letter and as far as I know, its not a Biblical Hebrew word. Chi-Ro is the Hebrew turned Greek translation for the first two letters meeting Christ.

Relating Chi to the Asian word, Chi-Ro is different in meaning and function.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's see...i'm currently having a back piece worked on. as for piercings...
Navel-14g
Nipples-14g
monroe-14g
lip-14g
lft nostril-18g
left ear-2g,14gx3,16g -cartilage)
rght ear-2g,14gx2,16g-cartilage)

i plan on stretching the cartilage to a 14g eventually. i was originally at a 20g for those, but took time and stretched.

• 3 months later...
I have both my ears at a 14g, (shitty picture)

and I've got a tattoo of a triquetra on my left upper arm (shoulder-ish area). The triquetra is a celtic knot-esque symbol that represents the Christian trinity (if you want to argue this, I've heard them all). Three separate parts, intertwined and inseparable from each other that are all part of each other.

My left ear is at a 6g (was at a ten for a couple years, then went down to an 8, now a 6. Don't plan on going lower). I plan on getting at least one tattoo at some point.....the oldschool V8 logo, and maybe the Alpinestars logo. I'm thinking I'm gonna get the v8 one on the bottom of my forearm in blacklight.

Currently have only my tongue pierced, at a 10g and will most likely stay there till I end up taking it out.
Also have a tattoo on my left arm, nothing big, just something the family designed.
Though in the past, I've had multiple piercings, list:
both ears, 0g at the highest, second hole in left lobe up to 6g
labret @ 14g for a little bit
eyebrow at 16g for a few months
one nipple done, for like, two weeks

As far as I can remember that's it.
I'll probably repierce the ears (they've since closed up) and maybe go back to like, 4g, just depends on where I am career-wise at that point in my life.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a blonde blue-eyed wolf sailor pin-up on my right calf. Fully winged angel wrapped in ribbon with my mothers name on it, on my left calf. Thats about it, plan on getting two inverted nautical stars on each side of my chest.

Tattoos: 9 misc tattoos not including the sleeve work I have started.

Piercings: Tongue,Labret, and ears stretched to 1/2" ( ready to stretch again just haven't got around to it ) with a lot more to come...

I was a piercing apprentice for awhile ( I got hurt and haven't made it back to the shop for a couple months now ), I am a "bod mod" enthusiast to say the least.

I figured this was a good first post !