416 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have atleast 1 tattoo
    • I have atleast 1 piercing.
    • I have both tattoos and piercings.
    • I have neither tattoos nor piercings.

QUOTE (ghostofdavid)
QUOTE (PersianPride)
I have promised myself that one day I will get a tattoo on my shoulder of a Persian immortal guard. They were like ancient commandos and look something like this:
http://www.sikyon.com/Athens/images/persian_arch.jpg

I now my dad would be pissed off beyond belief but he is also a nationalist so maybe the showing of patriotism will soothe his anger  :wink:

Ever play Sid Meier's Civilization? The Immortals were/are in the game and dominated almost any other early fighting unit. Proof that a video game prompted me to do research and reading for FUN. I'd love to see someone get a Persian Immortal tattoo.

Ha yeah I remember that game, it is pretty historically accurate. Unlike Age of Empires II where the persian special unity was an elephant. Any one that knows anything about ancient Persia knows how stupid that is. It might as well have been an F-18

1 tat - a little moon on my hip
Piercings: ears, tongue and lip - I want to redo my nose, but I have to be corporate friendly after graduation

Mom's been hinting at getting me a new tat for the b-day and I've been wanting wings on my back for awhile.

@ djbomberto: I think you should defenantly get a tattoo if you feel the want to do so at all. It is fun to get tattoos, the only bad thing is the money it costs. I wish that I had the money to get more.

here is a picture that I took the other day of the first tattoo that I had done back in 2001. Out of what tattoos I have I least like how this tattoo turned out but at least it kicked off my addiction.

• 2 weeks later...
well, yu can see in an earlier post it was just him and the bottle. It was my first and i was...nervous...about getting something too elaborate. So now that i've survived the other 2 bigger ones, including the the full sized on on the right arm, I figured it would be a good idea to even up the look and add the background that's actually in the original cartoon.

3 tattoos (nothin special. wish i can take em all off & get a sleeve done)
Had 9 piercings...left+right bottom lip, tongue, 5 on left ear 1 on right, & my nose (down to 3 - 2 on left lobe, & my tongue)

I think i must've done something weird when i pierced my own nose cause the hole's still there. i haven't wore it in ages though.

• 2 weeks later...
i myself have 4 piercings right now my lobes, tounge, and lebret. i at one time had my eyebrow, septum, and nipples. my septum i had to take out the nipples well one got ripped out now that really hurt. eyebrow also got ripped out. as far as tatts i have one currently of my last name on my forearm i know last names seem cheesy to get but i am the last remaining male in my family and they mean a lot to me so. i plan on getting many more tatts my mother had 16 before she passed last january. but my next will be one to honor her it will be the right habd wich simbolizes the son my mother had 7 kids and im the only boy out of them all. here is apic of my tatt. its a bad pic

QUOTE (Captain Courageous @ Nov 23 2006, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ djbomberto: I think you should defenantly get a tattoo if you feel the want to do so at all. It is fun to get tattoos, the only bad thing is the money it costs. I wish that I had the money to get more.

here is a picture that I took the other day of the first tattoo that I had done back in 2001. Out of what tattoos I have I least like how this tattoo turned out but at least it kicked off my addiction.

Is that a Zao reference?