Admit Something Embarassing About Yourself

Majid

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jul 20 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am almost 22 and I still sleep with my teddy bear and wear fleecy Cheshire Cat pj bottoms.

Haha I still sleep with a teddy bear too and i'm a 21 year old man. Well I use it mostly as a pillow but still i cant fall asleep without it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten stung in the scrotum by a yellow-jacket wasp 6 times when i was in the 1st grade.

I remember a few days after the incident, during class i had my hands down my pants and was holding my small potato sized testical...

...I think the girl sitting next to me seen me do it.

I'm a Florida State fan....in 2009. Edited by FSUReligionMan

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jul 21 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually ENJOY admining this place with the rest of you weidos. blush.gif

How could you NOT?

laugh.gif

Uh, not sure if this is embarrassing or not, for me it is a bit, but I lied to my parent about going to college about a year ago because at that time frame, I wanted to work more than go to college. They never found out, and it never hurt no body. It was just one semester. And damn it was chill laugh.gif

QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Majid @ Jul 19 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-I am a great admirer of the 1973 musical Jesus Christ Superstar. Seriously, it's a masterpiece.

+1 that is an amazing musical, truly amazing. I have the VHS, do you know where to find the DVD? or do they even make it on DVD?

I also enjoy Fiddler on the Roof...actually going to a live performance of it this weekend at the opera house with my parents smile.gif

How old are you? Just asking.

23, only living with my parents for the summer as I am still in college and enjoy dorm living.

I think thats very cool you take an intrest in plays and such at your age. Those were the last things on my mind when I was 23, but you will be a better person for it. costumed-smiley-091.gif

Heh, lets hope so. Thanks for the encouragement. Most of the time, I have learned to leave that out of convo, when I tell my friend, I usually get the "wtf?" look and get called a homo or something along that line. I actually had a female lady friend up in my dorm, one in which I was wanting to date, and asked her if she would like to watch Jesus Christ Superstar with me...didn't see her again after that. sad.gif

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jul 20 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-I am a great admirer of the 1973 musical Jesus Christ Superstar. Seriously, it's a masterpiece.

+1 that is an amazing musical, truly amazing. I have the VHS, do you know where to find the DVD? or do they even make it on DVD?

the newer version (2000) is way better imo (the one that's all post-apocalyptic)

I LOVE musicals as well, no matter how silly or feminine, well that's not true I'll always hate ABBA. But I enjoyed Grease and Cats amongst others.

anywho...

My first time masturbating was to thoughts of a female cartoon character.

Heh, I won't indulge you in my first state of masturbatory, bit more embarrassing wink.gif and no, I was not thinking about dudes or animals.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 21 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also enjoy Fiddler on the Roof...actually going to a live performance of it this weekend at the opera house with my parents smile.gif

How old are you? Just asking.

23, only living with my parents for the summer as I am still in college and enjoy dorm living.

I think thats very cool you take an intrest in plays and such at your age. Those were the last things on my mind when I was 23, but you will be a better person for it. costumed-smiley-091.gif

Heh, lets hope so. Thanks for the encouragement. Most of the time, I have learned to leave that out of convo, when I tell my friend, I usually get the "wtf?" look and get called a homo or something along that line. I actually had a female lady friend up in my dorm, one in which I was wanting to date, and asked her if she would like to watch Jesus Christ Superstar with me...didn't see her again after that. sad.gif

I'm not Christian anymore, but I'd watch it with ya. I loved going to see it live when I was younger. My mom/self/sister always went with another family in the church choir, and I was infatuated with their son, who was a grade below me (about the same age as I was young for my grade). We'd go to some sketti warehouse place (not the same as the chain restaurant, this place was fam. owned and more similar to maggianos with hole in the wall look instead of fancy pancy)

I have good memories of Jesus Christ Superstar, so that's that. lol...

Where to start...
I love musicals, Les Miserables, Phantom, Chicago, Rent, Joseph and Dreamcoat, Fiddler, the list goes on, but I know all songs by heart. And Avenue Q.
I run into inanimate objects and blame them for it.
I love knitting with old grandmas.

I once lost my pants in a Bed Bath and Beyond Parking lot and had to chase them down wearing only my undies, t shirt, and sandals.

( The were the Sarrong wrap around pants that tie at the front and the back ) It was windy and they flew off me while I was walking up to the store.

Imagine: running after your pants that are blowing away in the wind, trying to step on them over and over to catch them while a parking lot full of customers is watching you run around in your underwear.

Also :

I love enigma
I collect socks
I have a tooth on my retainer that I can take out at any time ( I HATE IT )
I have had to pretend to sleep while my brother was having sex with his girlfriend while sharing a tent with me.

I will think of more later...lol

I enjoy musicals, plays, opera, and the works of Madonna, Kylie Minogue, David Bowie and Elton John, and I am a heterosexual man.

I like terrible movies better than good ones.

At least half the people that know me sincerely think that I am an alcoholic. Including my doctor.

I regularly play video games.

I own four laptops.

I am considered a sexual deviant by most.

I know absolutely nothing about cars or conventional team sports.

I am on 'holiday' right now, which consists largely of sitting in my underwear in my parents' garage, mostly just smoking hookah, drinking and watching movies.

I call myself an 'internationalist' but have never been to the Eastern hemisphere.

I call myself a cynic, but genuinely believe in the possibility of world peace. Edited by gaia.plateau

QUOTE (Serrated Sapphire @ Jul 21 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once lost my pants in a Bed Bath and Beyond Parking lot and had to chase them down wearing only my undies, t shirt, and sandals.

Imagine: running after your pants that are blowing away in the wind, trying to step on them over and over to catch them while a parking lot full of customers is watching you run around in your underwear.

Funny, that's my second dream to see that wink.gif

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jul 21 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not Christian anymore, but I'd watch it with ya. I loved going to see it live when I was younger. My mom/self/sister always went with another family in the church choir, and I was infatuated with their son, who was a grade below me (about the same age as I was young for my grade). We'd go to some sketti warehouse place (not the same as the chain restaurant, this place was fam. owned and more similar to maggianos with hole in the wall look instead of fancy pancy)

I have good memories of Jesus Christ Superstar, so that's that. lol...

Sounds like I am looking at the wrong women then, lol. I'd really enjoy watching it with you sometime. I think K1024 might be having another hookahfest in the fall, maybe if we both are able to come I will bring it along.

I am a Christian, I am also a sinner. I am glad that you are able to enjoy a masterpiece like this one even without bring Christian. It sickens me when people just turn up their noses and huff and puff at anything that has the word "Christ" in it just because they aren't Christian.

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jul 21 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I fart on people.

Your just like my fiance.......maybe your the same person only in disguise.

Lets see here, i like musicals also. Grease is fantastic. My favorite musical of all time is the broadway version of sweney todd demon barber of fleet street.

I also like the movie short bus and am 100% straight.

I am a christian and am embarrassed by the actions of most christians. I feel that they concern themselves with bickering and not with helping others.

Ummmm. what else?

I dont get along with guys very well because i feel they are typically just jerks waiting to hurt women.

Im civil with guys, but i feel they need to prove them selves.

Where to fucking begin....

I have only 1 functioning eye
I've dislocated my shoulder and knocked myself out while jumping into a hot tub naked
My longest relationship lasted a month... she cheated on me with her ex and a friend of mine
I have caught my tip in the zipper of my jeans (Still have a nice little crescent moon shaped scar on my penis)
I have gotten my head busted open while playing putt-putt

...And I can atest to Ashes87 farting on people. Would go into more detail but she might get mad.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 21 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like I am looking at the wrong women then, lol. I'd really enjoy watching it with you sometime. I think K1024 might be having another hookahfest in the fall, maybe if we both are able to come I will bring it along.

I am a Christian, I am also a sinner. I am glad that you are able to enjoy a masterpiece like this one even without bring Christian. It sickens me when people just turn up their noses and huff and puff at anything that has the word "Christ" in it just because they aren't Christian.

Would love to attend that one if it happens, and might be able to pull it off financially since I've been in good spirits enough to work more smile.gif

Also, definitely could watch it with you happy.gif I'm not scared of "prophets" of any sort. I think everyone has something to bring to the table. My opinion is more of the mindset that the message got a bit garbled. :-p We could definitely get into discussion on my thoughts as well, but they're a bit off the wall.

(sorry for the temp thread jack) happy.gif

more embarrassing for my brother, but one time i walked into my bathroom to drop a deuce and i walked in on him wanking it.....

I love the Rocky horror picture show and can sing along with it, few people know that one about me.

and i quite often surf the net in my boxers well hell most of the time i am home i am in my boxers unless i have company

I only work 8 hours a week.
I'll wear the same shirt and boxers for 2 days in a row because I don't do enough to "get them dirty" if I get around to putting them on.
I procrastinate.
I fear commitment (in a general sense).
I habitually lie about my finances to encourage people to cut me slack or give me handouts. This doesn't apply to friends (for the handouts at least) but more to family.

more later? Edited by Dr. B

I was a Virgin until 4 days after I was married to my X

I cried at the end of Patch Adams.

Dr. B
"I'll wear the same shirt and boxers for 2 days in a row because I don't do enough to "get them dirty" if I get around to putting them on."

Is not embarrassing. you're saving water and electricity...in the long run the world, by doing this. I approve! (and do the same)

I'm a member of a forum dedicated to the love of hookah? smile.gif

I haven't had an official boyfriend since the 8th grade.

I cry far too often at movies, even more so then saddening things in real life.

And... I'm perfectly content singing along to Disney songs and crappy 90's pop whilst driving around for lack of anything better to do.