Admit Something Embarassing About Yourself

Majid

I'll start

-I am a great admirer of the 1973 musical Jesus Christ Superstar. Seriously, it's a masterpiece.
-I just ate a pickle that was totally moldy after rinsing it for a sec.
-I got caught staring at the breastesses of my sisters best friend yesterday. (she didn't say anything. In my defense, i was at the top of the stairs and she was walking up towards me with massive cleavage showing)
-I get lost all the time, even in places i've already visited more than once.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I drank a whole bottle of scotch whisky I pretended to crap on this girls lawn. To this day, people think I did even though I swear I didnt. Edited by newjacksm

I'm really pretty, so I'm always taken back when people ask "what's wrong with your face?" me: "what?!" "on your eyebrow" "oh...it's a birthmark. It's not big, but for some reason people see a red mark on someone's face and assume they're being injured by someone.

But yeah, "what's wrong with your face?" gets me every time. I've had relationships where 3 months in I'll get the question...and I'll be like..."it's...BEEN there." LOL happy.gif

QUOTE (Majid @ Jul 19 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-I am a great admirer of the 1973 musical Jesus Christ Superstar. Seriously, it's a masterpiece.

+1 that is an amazing musical, truly amazing. I have the VHS, do you know where to find the DVD? or do they even make it on DVD?

I also enjoy Fiddler on the Roof...actually going to a live performance of it this weekend at the opera house with my parents smile.gif

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+1 that is an amazing musical, truly amazing. I have the VHS, do you know where to find the DVD? or do they even make it on DVD?

I also enjoy Fiddler on the Roof...actually going to a live performance of it this weekend at the opera house with my parents smile.gif

How old are you? Just asking.

QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

23, only living with my parents for the summer as I am still in college and enjoy dorm living.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shesha1 @ Jul 20 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

23, only living with my parents for the summer as I am still in college and enjoy dorm living.

I think thats very cool you take an intrest in plays and such at your age. Those were the last things on my mind when I was 23, but you will be a better person for it. costumed-smiley-091.gif Edited by shesha1

this is a hard one for me to reply to as i have no seance of shame.

ok story time i guess. i imagine this would be embarrassing for other ppl.

i was making dinner for my ex one night. fried chicken, ranch mashed potatoes, and a salad.

well i had the chicken frying the potatoes boiling. i went to put the oil back in the cabinet and dropped it on the counter the lid came off covering me from head to toe in oil and knocking the veggies for the salad on the floor well since i was covered in oil and didnt want to get it everywhere i took my pants and shirt off and proceeded to clean the oil up that was on the floor then i picked up the veggies. well i get everything picked up but 1 veggie and the oil bottle i reach down and grab the veggie and then pick the oil bottle up just as my ex walks in.

the only thing she sees is me in my underwear covered from head to toe in oil holding the bottle and a cucumber.

I had the chicken pox when I was 5. I had free reign of the street I lived on without too much supervision most of the time. Anyway, I escaped the babysitter and went door to door showing off one on my penis.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 20 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the newer version (2000) is way better imo (the one that's all post-apocalyptic)

I LOVE musicals as well, no matter how silly or feminine, well that's not true I'll always hate ABBA. But I enjoyed Grease and Cats amongst others.

anywho...

My first time masturbating was to thoughts of a female cartoon character.