What are you smoking right now?

• 10 months later...
Fuck, I forgot to post here the other day when I was smoking Tangiers Lucid Cactus Fruit. :rant:

It was meh... Smoked it few days previous and was much better that time. Not sure what I did different that would attribute to this.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1346136847' post='555229']
Fuck, I forgot to post here the other day when I was smoking Tangiers Lucid Cactus Fruit. :rant:

It was meh... Smoked it few days previous and was much better that time. Not sure what I did different that would attribute to this.
[/quote]

Just got some Cactus Fruit the other day because my shop was out of all my other usual flavors. I'm really glad I ended up getting it though, it's great! Haven't had a bad smoke with it yet either, which is always nice.

Didn't care much for this K Cherry Noir I bought back in December (yes yes, I know) but I decided to give it another shot and I like it a bit more but it's still not really my cup of tea. The Kashmir reminds me of a sunscreen kind of flavor, maybe a kind of incense. I really do like the cherry flavor so I'll pick up some Maraschino at some point.