Wow

DyinTuLive

level 17 man ur gettin up there. my BE warlock is at nine and i made an orc warrior last nite b4 i went 2 bed. not sure which will b my main when we start rockin the horde hardcore. ill b on 2nite just got a few last minute stuff 2 do

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (meeheeheeheehee @ Feb 21 2007, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha, all the kids who i know in college who play wow end up
1)skipping all classes
2)doing no homework
3)not sleeping
4)dropping out.

I've seen this happen as well. But we have a group of people here who seem to have their lives in order. Pimp I know for sure. He normally doesn't come play with me until he gets his work done, which is fine by me since I'm on super late, and thats when he comes to join in.

Prioritizing your life is very important. Once you break that barrier when getting better gear becomes more important than working, hanging out with friends, getting your schoolwork done, or even bathing for that matter... Then you know you have a problem...

lol i hear ya yash. i havent been on really the past few days because my mom had her surgery yesterday which was a success...they found no heart problems so that means no open heart again! big weight off the family shoulders. im off all day 2morrow but got some other work 2 do so ill b on 2nite late...i played a littie late last nite and got my druid up 2 24! im gettin there ohh yeah!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 22 2007, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i hear ya yash. i havent been on really the past few days because my mom had her surgery yesterday which was a success...they found no heart problems so that means no open heart again! big weight off the family shoulders. im off all day 2morrow but got some other work 2 do so ill b on 2nite late...i played a littie late last nite and got my druid up 2 24! im gettin there ohh yeah!

Ah thats great man, family surgerys are the worst... Super happy she is fine!

Probably be the first night I'm not on super late like always. I have to get up real early and drive to Stockton tomorrow to talk to the dean of the business school. Hopefully going to sign up for some classes for this summer, so I need to get some info.

But after my meeting I'll be coming home with the rest of the day off, so I should be playing some.

no guild yet but we have toons on spinebreaker. i have an orc warrior and blood elf warlock havent decided which one is gonna b my main. we'll get that guild running ASAP.

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 21 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good to hear that the surgery went well and that she wont have to have open heart again.

thanks guys i did rejoice with a bowl of SB black grape last nite while playin wow hehe. round 2 is 2day i gotta get this damn house clean first tho :X

im game hopefully i have a 10 page paper to write...got all my info down just need to put it all together should take me a few hours. im debating skipping a test i have 2day since one test grade is dropped so i can finish this damn paper and run BFD...i need new gear biggrin.gif

Having too much fun with my BE pally and disliking my druid too much tongue.gif got my pally @ lev 21 now so i'll prob lvl it to 30/40 before i start working on a drae priest for the ally server tongue.gif

Char names:

BE Pally (Horde - Spinebreaker) - TaintedFlesh

Yeah I'm down, but I'm currently installing my copies of WoW and TBC... I decided to reformat my puter today since it was running like shit, and then organize all my files/folders all nice and neat. Well I did all that, but now comes the fun part of having to reinstall all my games/progs... God damn I'm like on disk 3 of WoW... I'll get on as soon as I can.

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Feb 26 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I'm down, but I'm currently installing my copies of WoW and TBC... I decided to reformat my puter today since it was running like shit, and then organize all my files/folders all nice and neat. Well I did all that, but now comes the fun part of having to reinstall all my games/progs... God damn I'm like on disk 3 of WoW... I'll get on as soon as I can.

git ur butt on!!! im on me druid righ now bored i need sum help with quests! worked the BE rogue a lil bit as well. ill b on hella late 2nite so chances r ur gona catch me on

me and yash got most of BFD ran thru last nite until the moonshrine hehe. im def down 2 run it 2nite i'll b outta my final round 6pm and im finally free from skool related crap for a week and a half! im ready for the stockades next! LETS DO IT!!!!!

i've been doin it up old skool style for the last few weeks, playin some old snes and ps1 games. i'll polly be on tomorrow cause im off, but i gotta get my mage to 60 soo. my guild is getting ready to go to Nax and I really wanna go.

i been on at odd hours of the nite lol. got my druid up 2 30 finally this weekend. im off of school for a week so hopefully i can get on earlier but naturally i got 100 other things to do during the day.

Hear about the druid nerfs coming in the next patch? Everyone and their dog has spent the last month crying to Blizz about how overpowered we have been since BC. The biggest nerfs are to bear form. I'm feral, but it won't hurt me too much. I spend more time in cat form. I don't tank very often.

yea im with u james. im specced in feral and stick 2 cat form. not much of a tank fan. when me and yash run quests or whatever we have his pet tank and illl dps with the cat. the cat is a deadly assassian i tell yea. cant wait till i max my druid out i got him 2 lvl 31 last nite.