Wow

DyinTuLive

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I'm working a full shift from 9-7, but after I get off in 2 hours, I'm off for 2 DAYS STRAIGHT!! You better believe my ass will be playing ALOT of WoW... I really don't plan on going to bed until about 5-6am tonight smile.gif

I got my Rockstar Guava energy drinks, my snacks, and plan on smoking a whole bunch while playing tonight. I'm so excited, I've been working the last 6 days and my weekend is finally here happy.gif.

Anyone else going to be online tonight? Sound off like you got a pair!

yo! ill most def be on 2nite! im fuckin exhausted from work but ima nap it up, take care of what little homework i have this week and ill b on. i gotta help my cousins out a lil bit 2nite but they never play as late as i do so i can go bak 2 levelin up my druid 2 da max...so in other words yash ill b up late right there along with ya lol

EDIT: heck i knoe when i get into the industry im gonna b crunchin code all nite when deadlines r looming...i myte as well stock up on energy drinks and practice that thru wow heheheh Edited by xpimpitox

whered ya go yash? stupid game was bein laggy and buggy again it showed u at one location i was runnin there and then when i was close it showed u at the opposite end wierd! it happened earlier when i was helpin my cousin play.

I went on tonight but noone was on so i decided to start a blood elf paladin for the horde server, name of char is TaintedFlesh so add me! tongue.gif Hopefully tomorrow i will get on alliance server and join the guild lol - blood elf seems really cool ey tongue.gif

blood elves fuckin rawk man i got warlock thats like level 8 i think havent used him a few days.

EDIT: ill most def b on 2day i just gotta write an essay and i have all day 2 wow myself out...with a lil hookah session in between Edited by xpimpitox

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 15 2007, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whered ya go yash? stupid game was bein laggy and buggy again it showed u at one location i was runnin there and then when i was close it showed u at the opposite end wierd! it happened earlier when i was helpin my cousin play.

Yea I just got dropped... Interet died, and I was too tired to reset my router so I just called it a night. sad.gif

I'll be on today though, so we can finally work on some quests.

yea it was buggy all day 4 me. i was dozin off while killin dem raptors...it didnt help that i slept for like 3 hours the nite b4 when we were tryin 2 finish tower of althalaxx then worked all day then napped for like 40 mins and attempted to b up all nite playin lol. i got sum good rest so im ready 2 go!

32 Night Elf Rogue on Sen'Jin

Haven't read all 11 pages of the thread but I assume a hookah guild on a server? I can't play and smoke at the same time, only time I smoke is when I'm raiding the AH or flying to somewhere. That said, it doesn't stop me from trying every now and then.

QUOTE (Yoner @ Feb 15 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
32 Night Elf Rogue on Sen'Jin

Haven't read all 11 pages of the thread but I assume a hookah guild on a server? I can't play and smoke at the same time, only time I smoke is when I'm raiding the AH or flying to somewhere. That said, it doesn't stop me from trying every now and then.

yoner...transfer ur rogue to shadowmooon

i been slackin off on this essay and its so painstakingly easy. id do it later but i need a rough draft up for peer review...ill b on soon as im done with it smile.gif

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 16 2007, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i been slackin off on this essay and its so painstakingly easy. id do it later but i need a rough draft up for peer review...ill b on soon as im done with it smile.gif

When you get on your horde toon, add mine: HughJazz, BE rogue happy.gif Thats what I'll be working on for a bit tonight until we're ready to do some questing and maybe an instance.

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 16 2007, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we 3 sigs....i need 7 more...u guyz should just make a bunch of level 1 alts and sign it so we can get going....then u can delete them or just let them be if u ever wanna try that class anywayz....

lemme know if ur gonna be on tonight and i'll jump on hookamon and sign it. im still in darn tho.

Guess what everyone, I popped my PVP cherry and finally got me some kills against them horde swine!

Well I guess I've faced horde a bit in the past, but they were always lvl ?? and just ganked me with one hit..

Heres my story:

I'm just running around Astranaar trying to beef up my leatherworking, and a Tauren Druid lvl ??, but I'm told from other people he was atleast lvl 60-70 since he looked like an Owlkin, was ripping NPCs in town. I ofcourse showed him my stuff, and then he showed me his.. happy.gif I knew I wouldn't come close, but I was just trying to piss him off/slow him down..

After dying a few times and finally giving up pissing him off, I start to run back to Maestras Post, when a lvl 21 horde Shammy crosses my path in wolf form. I'm chasing this fool for DAYS trying to get close enough to slow him down with a concussive shot. He finally gets stuck on a couple rocks and I get my chance, slow him down and rape him happy.gif_^

And just after that feeling higher than a kite, I come across yet another horde, this time a lvl 25 warlock, but this guy wasn't so smart. He just sort of sat there trying to case spells, and Mrs. Kitty got some good action this time smile.gif Took him down pretty quick.

I know this may seem trivial to you regular WoW buffs out there, but I gotta say I'm very happy with today's events. Finally got to give some revenge on the horde assholes, and I can't WAIT till I'm higher lvl and can annoy some of them in the future!

/happy rant

I'm still going to be on pretty late tonight, but not as late as normal as I have work tomorrow morning at 11. But I'll still be on till ~3-4. So get on and holla atcho boi!

me and yash just had a good vc run! finally got a nice gear, staff for me druid and a few armor pieces...sorry u didnt get the chest piece yash lol. there was more pvp action goin on at ashenvale but im too tired to type it all up. either me later or if yash reads this can explain it 2 ya lol. basically a horde tauren druid and an undead warlock were ownin astranaar. yay for sgt. pickles!!!! lol nite everybody!!! Edited by xpimpitox

hey guys ill b on late 2nite. im finishin up some last minute homework and smoking my nightly bowl of shisha as we speak...yash if u read this lets do the BFD run ill b on till 3-3:30!