Wow

DyinTuLive

ill probably be on after this bowl im smokin till my friend calls me when he gets outta the gym so we can our official session of the nite lol. aint got much time 2 play 2nite. runnin around naked lol u were runnin around naked when we were in teldrassil lol

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

advice :yash or pimp...next character you make...make him a hunter..they dish out crazy damage smile.gif yash knows lol

I'm going to try and start the guild up this weekend if i have time! i hit 58 last night and spent alotta time in outworld so now that the BC craving is out of my blood, i need my 39 priest to hit its mount level and then my lowbie will level up with u guyz whenever ur on!!

We are going to have to invite alot of non forum members in to get this guild going, what ur guyz standings on that???

my brother and a few others in the guild im in hit it the first week it was out. my brother actually took vacation and did nothing but sit on his ass for 7 days playing his rogue. i was stoked that i hit 50 a few nites ago.

QUOTE (McDarragh @ Feb 2 2007, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
k i got one of those 10 day trial thingos off a mate to use before i get the game so i'm on shadowmoon - went Tauren warrior - got to lev 8 but dont really know what i'm doin tongue.gif

We are all alliance...delete ur horde guy and make an alliance....the only reason i say delete is cuz u cant have a horde and alliance char. on the same server

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 2 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (McDarragh @ Feb 2 2007, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
k i got one of those 10 day trial thingos off a mate to use before i get the game so i'm on shadowmoon - went Tauren warrior - got to lev 8 but dont really know what i'm doin tongue.gif

We are all alliance...delete ur horde guy and make an alliance....the only reason i say delete is cuz u cant have a horde and alliance char. on the same server

they can be on the same server just not the same guild. the only interaction alliance and horde have are for pvp.

i have this essay harking me so i need 2 get done 2nite. as for non forum members in the guild im all for it. its only a select few of us who play on here. im tryin 2 convince my cousin 2 start playin wow since he is a huge rpg fan. i quested with a fellow druid earlier this week we did pretty good so ill see if he wants to join our guild. im finally unstuck in final fantasy III on DS so im gonna try and finish that as well. ill be on wow very little this weekend probably late at nite as usual...hey yash how bout we do moonstalker pelts quest again lol.

Just got back from work, and I have my second day off of the week tomorrow, so I'll be on super late AGAIN.. smile.gif Am I going to see anyone online at all? Hopefully a little from pimp. Finish that essay early and come play with me smile.gif

Maybe McDarragh will see our note to make an alliance character and come join in. When you do, post your character name so we can add you to our buddies list.

man u wouldnt believe. i was so beat from work i layed down 2 watch some tv for about 30 mins b4 startin that essay, this was about 9-9:30pm and i passed out until 4am! no essay and no WoW! i was so pissed. i debated goin on wow at that time cuz there was no way in hell i could write an essay half awake (i could def play games half awake!) but i was like ehh need sleep! so now i have 2 spend my sat nite writin that damn essay. aint nothin happen (no parties no clubbin goin on) so ill have som e wow time 2nite. i have 2 work super bowl sunday im pissed! ill miss the game but ill get off early and play sum wow hehehe

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 4 2007, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man u wouldnt believe. i was so beat from work i layed down 2 watch some tv for about 30 mins b4 startin that essay, this was about 9-9:30pm and i passed out until 4am! no essay and no WoW! i was so pissed. i debated goin on wow at that time cuz there was no way in hell i could write an essay half awake (i could def play games half awake!) but i was like ehh need sleep! so now i have 2 spend my sat nite writin that damn essay. aint nothin happen (no parties no clubbin goin on) so ill have som e wow time 2nite. i have 2 work super bowl sunday im pissed! ill miss the game but ill get off early and play sum wow hehehe

Nice! I think the most important thing when playing a MMO like WoW, is to be able to step away from the game when real world work needs to be done. When your grades start slipping and you start messing up at work, you really need to rethink your gaming habits.. So good for you getting down to business and setting some time aside for the paper.

No worries. I just started a Night Elf hunter. I'll level her up and hopefully get around your night elfs lvl by the time we start playing again.

takin a quick essay break...r ya ditchin ur shammy? we made sucha kick ass team! my druid is a ok healer. healing touch takes too damn long to cast when the goin gets rough. ill be on hopefully by 1am the latest whoo whoo!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 4 2007, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
takin a quick essay break...r ya ditchin ur shammy? we made sucha kick ass team! my druid is a ok healer. healing touch takes too damn long to cast when the goin gets rough. ill be on hopefully by 1am the latest whoo whoo!

Nope, not quiting the shammy. I just like testing out the other builds. He will still be my main, even though he's still a relativily low lvl.

im off 2 work no wow time till late again sad.gif. i gotta finish the essay by 11pm 2nite (its an online class). almost there dammit. a lady friend called me last nite so yea she talked my damn ear off. but good news my cousin is gonna start wow. im gonna set him up and get him hooked...we got another guild member whoo hoo! i was on for about an hour last nite and got my ass owned at 2 quests damn yash i needed ur totems!!!!

Yeh still gotta actually get a proper game - still playing on tester key tongue.gif But yer deleted my tauren - got a elf druid now - called IceTorrent tongue.gif (after my shisha) about to go to Darnassus (i think thats the name) tongue.gif

just added u on my list dude...and thanks yash for helpin me quest last night...updated char. levels for me are:

squizzy - 59 Night elf hunter ( 2 pt. beast spec, 48 pt. marksmen spec)
Nekrophiliak - 40 Dwarf Priest ( 31 pt. Shadow Spec)
Flagcarrier - 10 Night Elf Druid (1 pt. Balance Spec)
Hookahfreak - 14 Dranaii Warrior ( 5 pt. fury Spec)
LilChode - 4 Gnome Mage

heh flagcarrier for druid is right once ya get cat form! lilchode lol ingenous names. ill add those 2 and ill be on earlier 2nite im takin a much needed school break to play some wow and zelda!

I should be on tonight at some stage though with the timezones dunno if any of you guys will be on, i have no idea how to add ppl or whatever so you guys can just add me tongue.gif, I'm in Darnassus i think just doing the early quests and buying up my spells - hopefully buying the full game this w/e so then it should be sweet smile.gif