Wow

DyinTuLive

i was gonna use the xtra money that i dont have this week to buy some much needed tobacco but my friend is en route to pick up some starbuzz (we are on our a serious shisha drought right now!) so i think im gonna pick up BC instead. sure i gotta pay union dues but that can wait a week so i can get my blood elf warlock goin! ill keep ya guys posted.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 9 2007, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was gonna use the xtra money that i dont have this week to buy some much needed tobacco but my friend is en route to pick up some starbuzz (we are on our a serious shisha drought right now!) so i think im gonna pick up BC instead. sure i gotta pay union dues but that can wait a week so i can get my blood elf warlock goin! ill keep ya guys posted.

Well you know me. I'm down to start a BE as well. Not sure which class I wanna go with, but who cares. BE=hawt! happy.gif

well i ran off and bought it! im gonna be doin my work while it installs and ill be on at my usual late time. ill probably pick a server with medium population or sumthin but if anybody wants to go ahead and pick one b4 me by all means. ill check this thread b4 i o on. im gonna make a blood elf warlock. any name suggestions male or female would be nice. ill probably make a female my other toons r males. hehehe ohh yea yash either way ill probably just create my BE and then go bak on my druid and so we can quest. ill probably start usin my BE this weekend.

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 9 2007, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i ran off and bought it! im gonna be doin my work while it installs and ill be on at my usual late time. ill probably pick a server with medium population or sumthin but if anybody wants to go ahead and pick one b4 me by all means. ill check this thread b4 i o on. im gonna make a blood elf warlock. any name suggestions male or female would be nice. ill probably make a female my other toons r males. hehehe ohh yea yash either way ill probably just create my BE and then go bak on my druid and so we can quest. ill probably start usin my BE this weekend.

YAY!!

Go Spinebreaker (PVP) and add me "DeminaHookah". Demina was the random name generator name, and the rest, well you know.. smile.gif

It's up to you. I'm down to start a BloodElf just for fun and quest, or we can work on our Alliance duders. Regardless, I need to go to the grocery store to get som grub, but I'll be back in a few, and I'll be up late once again.. smile.gif

what did class did ya create there buddy...ima be warlock fa sho baby!!!! since the starter quests r mainly solo we can use our alliance chars...I WANNA HIT CAT FORM SO BAD ITS TAKIN SO DAMN LONG!!!! and my puter is bein uber gay my cd drive aint readin the installation cd's im gettin upsettt! Edited by xpimpitox

sry for the triple post but yash what happened 2 ya u just logged and didnt come bak on! i went on the BE 2 see if ur there and it says u were removed from my list cuz it no longer exists! ill b bak on my druid in a min hopefully u get bak on!

Hey pimp what union u in?? i work for a sheet metal shop so0o the union is big around me lol!!

Ok I went to Creat our guild last night But I Didnt wanna do it because we Havn't all agreed on a guild name we would like??
All come to a name conclusion and I will create it....any brainstorming ideas?? My pick is Sultans of shisha????

just a random thrown out title.....also this weekend i will be on my mage and warrior alot so get on, I Mover my 40 priest over to westfall So i can run u guyz thru VC, U guyz need anything lemme know!

I really like the Sultans of Shisha idea, or failing that, something that has to do with us running around naked.. happy.gif

Sorry Pimp for ditching you last night... I just can't quest with that deuche anymore. I was really wanting to get those quests done to lvl my guy, but I just couldn't because he was collecting every quest item that dropped.. Thats why I kept asking for free for all, so I could actually grab what I needed. Very sorry you came all the way down just to help me and I bounced... sad.gif

CREATE AN ACCOUNT, after that it will allow you to pick a server or "realm" as they call it, Go down to shadowmoon(pvp) click it, create a character on the alliance side then scroll through the forum here to find out WoW name, mine is hookahfreak, pimpit is bleau, some1 is icetorrent, some1 is aimshotftw and yash had a few that r 2 confusing to remember the spelling but im sure he will tell u, once u create a guy message us with ur name and post it on here

I like sultans of shisha fa sho! hey man no worries that douche bag is gettin annoyin. im gonna stop questin with him as well. i was gettin my ass kicked out there and he was just wanderin around! we can go bak and quest it up there later 2day if u got gametime. hopefully my group meeting 2nite wont last as long and i could jump in and play. ohh yea who said sultans of shisha cant run around naked...we r sultans after all we rule all!!!! biggrin.gif

EDIT: yo johnny D! join us in on the fun...you will lose your social life forever heheheh Edited by xpimpitox

pimp i got on late last night to quest with u guyz and u weren't on!!!!! Start questin on the EAst coast time schedule sad.gif i'm kinda lonely....Ok so sultans it is??? If i get on tonight i will make it, im not on much on fri and sat. night but maybe tonight i will hop on make it and log?....to creat the guild i gotta get 10 people to sign a guild charter, so invite some cool people u met to join us

well one guy is a dud me and yash r tired of but i will have my cousin sign it. and i quested with another druid once he was really cool cat so if i catch him on ill see if he can sign it. yea man its hard for me 2 get on earlier cuz when i have a day off i dont have a day off you know what i mean...always have sumthin 2 do. heck i didnt even finish all my work last nite i was stressed and fuck it wow time lol.

hey guys while takin a test i thought what i think is an even better name for the guild...Sultans of Azeroth!!!! Yea I shoulda been thinkin about the test but ehhh i was stuck on a problem and my mind wanders when that happens. so what do u guys think of sultans of azeroth? if not sultans of shisha will b good i just think the name i came up with mixes in the hookah culture with a lil bit of wow hehehe. whatever name u guys decide im all for it.

Hey i created the Sultans of shisha guild, i gotta get 10 people to join it before it's official., i got one level 15 rogue that's it right now! I spent like 30g last night on my warrior so i could buy him a bunch of blue items smile.gif I'm gonna start doing sum pvp if u guyz care to join, yash and pimp when ur char. hit like 28-29 stop leveling and we can all pvp together!

man i miss playin WoW! i havent been able to play since we ran VC friday! its been a hell of a weekend. i tried WSG and got my ass handed to me if ya could show me the ropes im game! could people on trail accounts sign the charter? my cousin bought the game but is still on his trail and he has a hunter but wants 2 join our guild. his bro my other cuzzo has a NE rogue he is messin with debating whether to buy the game or not but can also sign the charter. so that makes 3 with me yash, his other toons, im thinkin of making a rogue and icetorrent. we should have that charter filled up soon enuff.

whered ya get the blue items, auction house? i been creating and slangin quivers on there making a few silver pieces here and there. not too bad considering it cost me next to nothin 2 make em hehehe. ohh yea can u send items to toons on other servers? i wanna send sum low level gear to my blood elf warlock on spinebreaker (got a wand for him i picked up while nothin special will work well with a level 6 warlock!)

i was on last night with my hunter for a bit. got him another 3 levels so he's a whopping level 6 now....woohoo!!!!! tonight im gonna be on my mage, but i think on my off day(thursday) i'll be on the hunter for a bit and maybe the night before also.

I got them oh Ah, Some will be drops, some i'll have u buy, i like to twink all my char. out at 19, 29., 39, and 49 for fun so when u see me reach the nines most likely i'll be stacked up on blue items haha : ) hunter hit 61 finally, (450,000 xp from 60-61) it's hard playin with 5 char lol , i can't just focus on one lol

i got my level 20 druid and a level 6 warlock and i already have enough trouble concentrating on one. i wanna make a rogue for the guild not sure what race. after playin with cat form i can imagine the awesomeness that is the rogue. if i have time i will make them tonite and thats another signature for the charter! ill gladly buy sum drops offa ya i wanna suit my druid bad! hey i got the defias leather chest armor from runnin VC.