Wow

DyinTuLive

i ran it with falkenstar, the same guy who ran BFD with us but im down 2 do it again since ur warrior is around the level range. monday would b good i have school till 10:30pm pacific but ima head to skool early get some work done and ill b home round 6:30pm or so i can play. the perks of an online math class, its all self paced. anyways i ran scarlet monastery armory last nite as well twice to be exact. freakin awesome. i wanna run the library since the group told me they had a nice staff drop which would b nice for me druid biggrin.gif cant wait 2 quest it up at STV 2morrow im ready for sum pvp action!

PS: get ur warrior up so we can do gnomer! Edited by xpimpitox

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i hate seein this thread down in the ranks lol im doin a shameless bump. i ran gnomer last nite with a good group. it wasnt as painful as everybody said we got it done in just under 2 hours. got sum decent leggings outta it and xp/cash of course. all i need is a decent chest piece...that defias piece is so out of date my stats suck! im down 2 run it again....next up on my list is razorfen downs and scarlet monastery!!!

*Rant*

I hate the alliance outrunners that wander through the southern barrens and gank me while I'm on a low-level drood. I was ganked TWICE last night. Just standing there, scratching around on stormsnouts in kitty mode, then BAM, five 25 elites come up behind me and murder me. Is it my fault for not paying attention, and allowing myself to be slowly walked up on by a NE gang? Maybe. But if Blizz hadn't put them there in the first place, I wouldn't be ranting right now.

Cliffsnotes: stop ganking me when I'm grinding, or in the kitchen making a samich.

Guess whos back duders? smile.gif

I've been away for like 8 days on a cruise, and I haven't smoked OR played any WoW that whole time, and I was about to hit someone... happy.gif

Expect me to be on ALOT tonight and tomorrow (days off, yes!) and also smoke a lot of hookah as well smile.gif

You're not bored of WoW yet are you Pimp?! smile.gif

sup mang! welcome bak. me bored of wow never!!! man u missed a few instance runs. i ran gnomer, stockades and part of scarlet monastery which i ran a million times! ill be on 2nite i dont have school till 1pm hehe and i took the longest nap so yea i got a long nite of wow ahead me! mcdarragh get on the alliance server dood! how u like the pally im thinkin of makin a human pally cuz well i gotta play every class biggrin.gif

Pally rocks out IMO, having heaps of fun with it, you can tank and heal yourself it's pretty sweet to say the least tongue.gif Making a fair amount of gold selling copper bars and stuff at the AH too, i've spent about 80 gold mying stuff for him.

QUOTE (McDarragh @ Mar 16 2007, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pally rocks out IMO, having heaps of fun with it, you can tank and heal yourself it's pretty sweet to say the least tongue.gif Making a fair amount of gold selling copper bars and stuff at the AH too, i've spent about 80 gold mying stuff for him.

Whats the name of your pally? I'm finally starting to work on my horde toon. Only like lvl 8, but atleast I'm working on him a bit smile.gif Would be nice to have a more experience horde player who could teach me about the horde territories, as I'm clueless...

I'll reply back with my toons name, as I forgot it since its kinda funky smile.gif

soon as i decide which class my horde toon is gonna b, ill let u guys know! lol. ill b on late 2nite round midnite. i was so beat from work i took the fattest nap and i finally decided 2 turn on my neglected wii for the first time in a while since i got wow. i downloaded donkey kong country for the virtual console! god i love that game i could literally stay up all nite till i finish it! so yea since mcarragh got a pally, i think yash u got a rogue maybe ill either b a warrior, warlock or shammy for the horde side. i was thinkin another druid...i love the druid but specced in the balance line instead of feral how i have mine now 2 be more of a caster. but we'll see since i aint really feelin the tauren even tho from WC3 taurens fuckin rocked...its all about cairne bloodhoof!

hers my current list of toons i may delete and finalize who ima use for what 2nite or 2morrow....

Alliance
Bleau - 36 NE Druid
Nanito - 5 Gnome Rogue
Dhoulmagus - 9 Draenei Mage
Yunnah - 6 NE Priest
Cecyl - 6 Paladin

Horde
Seaymour - 9 BE Warlock
Mocoz - 8 Orc Warrior
Bandolero - BE 7 or 8 Rogue

I my ditch the BE lock for a troll lock and may make a Tauren shammy. Add these if you aint got em! Edited by xpimpitox

I have quite a few toons, but here is my list of just the ones you can expect to see me on:

Alliance:

Hochimama - Main - NE Hunter - lvl 33
Carpetmunchr - Alt - Gnome Lock - lvl 19
Alottavgna - Alt2 - Dranaei Priest - lvl 13

Horde:

Stoolsample - Main - Undead Lock - lvl 13
Hughjazz - Alt - Troll Rogue

So add these. I'll probably try out a lot of horde side later tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
man this thread is beyond dead! lets get it back to life! I finally hit 40 late last nite. after training and getting my mount and training, im left with 1 gold piece sad.gif im broke but it was worthe it. i got the white striped saber. i wanted the black one but wasnt payin attention and bought the white one. ohh well its freakin awesome now i gotta get 2 70!

i'm lvl 34 on horde, got 114 g's sitting there waitin for 40 but i'm a real slow lvler as i dunno where to go for my quests and stuff tongue.gif. i spend sooo much gold dunno how i still have that much...

lucky you! i was left with 1g after training at 40 and gettin mount. im up 2 like 12g now so its steadily comin back. but man that hurt spendin all that gold esp. cuz i need new gear sad.gif

QUOTE (joetuo @ Apr 6 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol try the flying mount at 70, its only 1000g and then you can also get the epic flying mount but that is 5000g

so true. my bro got his flying mount, but said eff it on gettin the epic flying mount(after spending 2000g on a sword)...lol

Sounds like you guys need a lesson in farming gold. Heres what I did back in the day

Step one- find something in demand. Some easy things are products from gathering professions (herbalism, skinning, mining, fishing). For mining, just sell the lower level stuff as ore, people like to buy it to easily get their skills up. Other things can be twink items, recipes/formulas, and misc. rare stuff. The more boring the profession, the easier it will be to sell you goods, like fishing.
Step two- go online and look up places that have a lot of what you want to farm. Since you're leveling too, pick places with quests and stuff too you can grind. Next, look at the drops of whatever is in the area, and pick your area to farm where there are better drops (especially applies to skinning).
Step three- empty your bags and farm like hell. Spend a few hours just grinding and gathering, you'll get decent gold even if you don't get any nice drops.
Step four- sell your goods in the trade channel instead of the auction house if you can. If you use the auction house, only set up 8 hour auctions, and put them up between 4-6pm so they'll last when the most people are playing.

A few things I did from the start was herbalism, collecting swiftthistle at low levels can get you a decent penny, rogues eat that shit like candy. This was before the days battlegrounds were even around, so I didn't make any bank from a lucky twink drop. 30's-40's I farmed trolls in stranglethorn and hinterlands for wildvine, there were always herbs around, and it used to sell for a gold a piece, but I remember the price dropping even when I stopped playing. Elemental fire is also a good one, in arathi and that one crater place by tanaris. Once I was 60 I farmed the crusader enchanting recipe, which sold for 300g a pop, and just ran instances like strat, ubrs, scholo, and so on religiously for the drops.

After that, just don't spend gold at all unless you need to. If you're buying something from the AH, whisper the seller and offer a lower price and try to barter (won't always work, but its worth a shot). Also don't worry about your alts having professions unless they're high enough that they can be your main source of income. And don't buy them gear, you got through once without the top equipment once, you can do it again.

anyways, enough of me remembering my WoW days and finally getting over withdrawals. hope you guys get some use from this shit, because I have no idea why i just typed a book.

wow thanks for the WoW info lol. yea i do a lotta skinning when im questin/grinding and sellin the stacks at AH has made me quite a few gold pieces. my leatherworking is at 165 but its not a main priority right now so im just collecting stacks and sellin them at various prices depending on what they go for at the AH, i never use the trade channel although i should. whats the next best place to quest low 40's besides tanaris? im tryin 2 quest there and i keep getting owned by the npc's. bahh i need new gear lol

The 40's were somewhat of a roadblock for me on my first 60, the only good part was having my mount. Try the hinterlands, they might be around the right level for you, its the only place besides tanaris that I can think of. Also find groups for SM and RFD, some of those drops can last you a while.

i ran sm a buncha times but wouldnt mind doin it some more. RFD i only done once and would love 2 do it again. i had a decent run thru uldaman the other nite but didnt get anything good all my greed rolls sucked ass! but yea ill check out hinterlands. feralas reminds me of ashenvale so i dont really wanna quest there much. although i will def hit up dire maul when im at the proper level.

Only problem with the gold farming strat is if your in a raiding guild you need most of that stuff to progress and end up not selling it. I am so broke from pots and raid mats i only have like 150g O.o

guild website

http://www.demolitionwow.com

armory profile

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...;n=Theunholyone

We just downed Gruul last week smile.gif that guy took us a while.